Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Punts -READING  (Read 405 times)

Offline an3011

External Link/Members Only

Details : These punts are old (early 2020 and summer 2020)
Usual asian girls (not the ones in the pics).
Price 60 half hour
        100/hr
Communication : easy booking, call on the number and get the address

Girl(s) : misleading pictures, your get a late-20s, early 30s girl that doesn’t resemble the picture. I’ve walked away a couple of times.

The punt :
 Call and confirm if the girl is available. You get given the street name snd once on the street, the address is given. Usually an old guy gets out of the building and you enter (can put some people off).

The girls I’ve been were not super hot but would say 7/10. They are eager to please.

1) Yumi
   Claimed to be japanese but is taiwanese. Mid 20s, 5’4 and not belly fat. Paid the fees, she leaves the room to hand it to her maid and enters a minute later. Offers a shower, but I live close town and usually don’t take up the offer.

Action : lip kissing (no fk/dfk) and some light body hugging leading to stripping me off completely. Yumi then strips slowly and gives a nice wipe down with anti-bacterial wipes. She then kneels and proceeds to owo, playing with my balls all along. Goes one for about 5 minutes and we move onto the bed. I start kissing on her lips and suck on her tits. Slowly making my way down for some RO. Trimmed pussy - has a landing strip. Smells nice and fresh, goes on for a bit. More lip kissing and time to rubber up. I lat on my back and she lowers herself facing my. Nice view and I get to play with her tits as she grinds me in a nice rhythmic motion. Lots of lip kissing and playing with her ass (no fingering). Close to pop, I suggest doggy. Nice view of her tight arse as I slowly push into her holding her waist. She says I’m big (6” so not really sure). Takes a pounding as I slap her ass (she says not too hard). Pick up the pace and she starts making the right noises. About to pop, turn her over, go deep in missionary, legs over my shoulders and lip kissing her I cum in the bag.

This is when it gets mechanical, she cleans me up immediately and offers a massage.

Would I visit : Yes, for the price and eagerness

2) Coco
30-ye old chinese with hong Kong upbringing. 5”2, slim, firm breasts.

Action :
The girl’s approach is similar to Yumi’s. Guess it’s an agency thing. I requested she keep her clothes on while she does owo. Agreed and had one of the best bjs ever. I told her I was about to shoot and she was happy for me to cum in her mouth (nothing extra). She excused herself to the toilet, spit out, rinsed with mouthwash and came back.
 Started off with a light back massage, mostly around legs. Did come cc swips and played with my balls. Slowly getting ready for round 2. Still in clothes, slowly undressed coco and reveals a nice clean pussy. Offered her a massage, which she gladly agreed to. Guided me where she wanted and slowly started rubbing her pussy. Can feel she was wet, turned her over for some RO. She played with her tits and as I tongued her pussy, she became dominant and held my head against her pussy and rubbed it vigorously. Went on for about 10 minutes and I was waiting to slip in. Got her on her hands and knees and slowly took her from behind. She started grinding and moaning loudly. Put her on her back and fucked her in missionary. Coco is more of FK girl and I came the second time in the bag while in missionary kissing her. Fell on her, nice gfe touch. No rush to clean me up, talked for a bit and got ready just after 60 mins and left.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:56:16 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24