Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perfect Asian Girl - Andover - vivastreet  (Read 1370 times)

Offline ghostrider

Has anyone actually met this person, i know the pics are false but when i text the number I got a reply saying to stand outside the bingo hall near the Asda then text to get details of where to go.

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Posted in South West ..... I have moved it to South East

Offline Fatman

It’s a strange one the male minder will probably come and meet you in the road.   The flat is round the corner, it’s as per normal it’s hit and miss with the girl or old lady you see... I’ve had fun one or twice but also walked... happy hunting!

Offline Hantsolo

It’s a strange one the male minder will probably come and meet you in the road.   The flat is round the corner, it’s as per normal it’s hit and miss with the girl or old lady you see... I’ve had fun one or twice but also walked... happy hunting!

Thanks for the reviews......... :dash:

Offline Fatman

What’s the point in reviewing a photo on vistastreet...
it’s the same set up as Salisbury, Winchester,Newbury and Basingstoke.. 1 week rotation no point as the wg with have disappeared... it’s option z on the list hay ho

Offline houseboot

What’s the point in reviewing a photo on vistastreet...
it’s the same set up as Salisbury, Winchester,Newbury and Basingstoke.. 1 week rotation no point as the wg with have disappeared... it’s option z on the list hay ho

If you posted a Review quoting:

The link

The fact you will be asked to wait outside the Bingo Hall (nr Asda)

That a male will lead you to a flat round the corner

Who the girl is

What she looked like

The services she provided

The fact they rotate the ladies and next week/month it'll be someone different

Then other members here would know what to expect when they see that advert

That's the point of Reviews, i.e. to show share information that you've gleaned from your visit.

:hi:

Offline ghostrider

I think i know the flats you mean. Francesca worked out of one. I wish she would come back.

Offline Fatman

Alas not it a real shitty flat on the opposite side of the road... it really is option z on your list, you might find a Diamond but it’s a conveyor belt operation girls move on every few days. Apologies for not doing a review but I’d only be reviewing the set up not the wg...

Offline ghostrider

cheers Fatman, I'll steer clear of it.

:thumbsup: