Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Marie (currently Crawley) Covid rules  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Brompton

Took a fancy to Marie’s profile so sent her a AW email to enquire when I was next in the South East mid Sept as she seems to tour Surrey, Sussex, Kent

I got an ‘auto response’ stating outcalls only currently & would require a £20 bank transfer, Amazon voucher or Love2shop voucher deposit  :mad: plus.....

Due to Covid safety no kissing & no inserting of fingers.

Now I’ve got to say I’ve been cautious as anyone during this pandemic & not punted at all in 2020 but was looking to start in a month (right or wrong) ‘if’ things improve. Need sex  :dash:

Does this lady realise that she will be in the company of a man for an hour or more & risks still exist kissing or fingering or not?

Anyway I’ll search again.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:16:46 pm by Brompton »

Offline advent2016

Deposit always means scam. She's at no risk.

Offline Brompton

Does seem a bit strange & she has some good reviews on here.

Plenty more to consider though  :thumbsup:

Offline advent2016

Probably a profile switch then. All the previous reviews say Sienna

Offline DrConners

Probably a profile switch then. All the previous reviews say Sienna

No, looks like it's the same girl advent, she's referenced the name change in a blog entry. I've seen her ages ago, had a great time.

Can't vouch for her current SP skill set though - As for the COVID restrictions mentioned above - Her body, her rules I guess  :hi:

Offline Brompton

No, looks like it's the same girl advent, she's referenced the name change in a blog entry. I've seen her ages ago, had a great time.

Can't vouch for her current SP skill set though - As for the COVID restrictions mentioned above - Her body, her rules I guess  :hi:
The no kissing is a bit of a deal breaker for me, mind you £180 an hour outcall a bit rich but I see when she tours at hotels it’s about £120 looking at her reviews.

I’ll “watch this space”  :P

Offline Girthnextdoor

I’ve no time for any WG still implementing covid rules. It’s 2022. Move on!

Offline timsussex

I’ve no time for any WG still implementing covid rules. It’s 2022. Move on!

She probably has the thread is 2 years old !