Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Paramour Chloe Jane? - Walton-on-Thames  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Harry007

Has anyone seen Paramour Chloe Jane based in Walton-on-Thames? 

External Link/Members Only

Pretty tidy, but I can't find find any reviews on her, apart from AW.  I think she think might have been called "Surrey Girlfriend" previously.

Offline Derrick101

Has anyone seen Paramour Chloe Jane based in Walton-on-Thames? 

External Link/Members Only

Pretty tidy, but I can't find find any reviews on her, apart from AW.  I think she think might have been called "Surrey Girlfriend" previously.

Well, no reviews on here.. Why don't you contribute something positive for the first time in two years and TOFTT, then review  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well, no reviews on here.. Why don't you contribute something positive for the first time in two years and TOFTT, then review  :unknown:

+1

Can't say I like the pouty look she has in her veri pic.

Offline Simon32123

How do you see the veri pic?

Offline Fuzzyduck

How do you see the veri pic?

Useful tip:search for the AW ID - it brings up reviews and threads where she's discussed. There's a post in the SE veri pics thread. The pic doesn't show but the link works. :hi:

Offline Derrick101

Useful tip:search for the AW ID - it brings up reviews and threads where she's discussed. There's a post in the SE veri pics thread. The pic doesn't show but the link works. :hi:

She's got an EE look about her  :unknown:

Offline james50

Hi- in reply to the thread- I saw Paramour Chloe Jane a few weeks.

She's in her 30's and good looking, very curvaceous as the photos show. She intelligent so you get a decent conversation with her.

Our session was vanilla as expected from profile and organising emails and she is at the more expensive end of the scale- I booked for 2 hours for an outcall to my hotel in central London.

I would see her again when wanting an evening of company, conversation with a well delivered GFE experience. If you want a kinkier or cheaper session for your cash better to try someone else.

Over to you and hope you enjoy meeting her.

Offline james50

Hi again- should add. She's British too.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hi- in reply to the thread- I saw Paramour Chloe Jane a few weeks.

She's in her 30's and good looking, very curvaceous as the photos show. She intelligent so you get a decent conversation with her.

Our session was vanilla as expected from profile and organising emails and she is at the more expensive end of the scale- I booked for 2 hours for an outcall to my hotel in central London.

I would see her again when wanting an evening of company, conversation with a well delivered GFE experience. If you want a kinkier or cheaper session for your cash better to try someone else.

Over to you and hope you enjoy meeting her.

A separate review would be much better and appreciated. You can cut and paste most of what you've written with some embellishment of range and level of services received. :hi:

Offline tobyk1

Bumping this thread ... anybody genuinely seen her ? Pics look good but high price for somebody with zero reviews.

:hi:
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline IamSpartacus

I have seen her a couple of times under a previous profile. From memory it was "Elegant Allegra" or "Australian Allegra" or maybe both. She is definitely Australian and not English as stated earlier.  I met her late 2018 and mid 2019. Both times in Weybridge and before I joined UKP. She is mid 30's, very attractive, great figure, good fun and an intelligent lady. Dressed exactly how requested in heels, hold ups and thong. Vanilla type service but that was all I requested. OW both times and protected sex in the full range. Very willing and keen to please. She is genuine and enjoys the sex. Managed to get me going three times in 2 hours on both occasions so has real skills. A wonderful sight on her hands ands knees with her arse in the air. Good looking girl and good sex. If you can afford then I don't think you will be disappointed.

Offline tobyk1

Thanks for the info sir, much appreciated. 
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline king tarzan

Bumping this thread ... anybody genuinely seen her ? Pics look good but high price for somebody with zero reviews.

:hi:

and no owo.. :dash: :dash: :dash: way overpriced for 30+
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.