Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Authentic Thai Massage in Maidenhead  (Read 2897 times)

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Has anyone experienced Authentic Thai Massage in Maidenhead? Has a great look about it, but no reviews. Oddly a website, authentic-thai.co.uk is plastered on the front of the building, but isn't actually connected.

Love to hear any experiences.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedrock123

Don't waste your time. I called in there 3 or 4 months ago and asked the question. Strictly 100% proffessional.

Offline Silver Birch

do not go there

Why do you say that Chunky? What was your experience?

Offline chunky

You keep your pants on plus a towel absoloutly no touching. When you turn over the girl did not touch the tops of my legs so on accidental cock flips.

Offline chinafan

I've been here twice.

The massage rooms are directly off the main reception and you're massaged on a matt on the floor. It's pretty clear this is a legit place, pants are kept on throughout and there's no hint of anything extra on offer.

However, on the second visit I was massaged by a fairly fit girl, early 30s, and I detected a little bit of flirting from her, and when I paid at the end there was that weird vibe from her. She knew I was single - I'd told her after she asked me the question...! - and I wondered if I'd given her my number whether there could have been a meet later.

But I wouldn't return here looking for extras, fairly sure they're no on the cards.