Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using a EVs for puntin  (Read 3894 times)

Offline r1buoy

I once arrived at a punt and spotted the Ring door bell from the pavement and kept on walking.

Offline RedKettle

:lol:
Thanks for caring but my OH doesn't ''check me in and out'' and my grip and self-respect levels are all fine.
The logging in-out is done by the camera as it records all movements in and around the front door.
We both have a lot of personal freedom but also tell each other about what we have been up to during the day. Well ...... maybe not everything  ;)
What I do have is a healthy level of paranoia about the POSSIBILITY that recordings on the doorbell have the potential to bite me in the bum if a reason to look back on the camera history ever arose.
I may be a little over cautious, but the consequences of carelessness are far worse.
The time I removed the doorbell for charging was because someone was coming to the house and a recording of her arrival/departure was definitely to be avoided.

It is amazing how we all can have such different attitudes to risk. You are concerned about the doorbell logging you in and out which would never be an issue for me but from what you say you have a WG around at your house.  I would never take that risk.

Oh well would be boring if we were all the same.

Offline uncle jessie

For the life of me I can't work out how to find this, even on my old iphone. All I find is no history.

I think you get a watered down version of Google on an Iphone so perhaps it is a feature that doesn't work , or you have to set up all sorts of different permissions to get it to work . Certainly something punters should check on their main phone as I'm sure that most of us while we are balls deep in the SP our main phone is left in the car glove  box logging where you have parked it .

Offline jimbobted

I took my wife's profile off my Tesla when I was giving a WG a lift back to her car 50 miles away from where we'd met (long story). I realised I'd have to charge on the way to my hotel, and didn't want the Mrs getting a notification in the middle of the night from the opposite side of the country to where I was meant to be.
She never needs to drive my car and has a keycard for if she does ever need to.

Giving another WG a lift to the station I got nicked by a strategically placed camera to catch the unwary on a 5m long bus lane.(I'm not kidding, totally pointless too, obviously a revenue generation exercise). The notice came through complete with grainy photograph. You could see there was a female in the passenger seat, but not that she was wearing knee socks and a ridiculously short pleated skirt. I could have said I was giving a colleague a lift to the station. However, if you scanned the QR code on the notice it took you to a high res colour video of the "contravention" and I'd have had a hard time explaining why my colleague was dressed as a slut...

Offline hairdownthere

Offline myothernameis

When I returned the car she questioned my visit to the hotel as she got a tracking alert from the EV

Dont forget your phone will also track you, and you might get a notification, how was your visit to this hotel

Offline bigboy96

I think you get a watered down version of Google on an Iphone so perhaps it is a feature that doesn't work , or you have to set up all sorts of different permissions to get it to work . Certainly something punters should check on their main phone as I'm sure that most of us while we are balls deep in the SP our main phone is left in the car glove  box logging where you have parked it .

From what I can make out on my i phone, all tracking etc has to be switched on first.  As I've never bothered with that I'll leave it as it is.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Surely the worst problem using an EV for a punt is having to ask the SP to use their electric to recharge the battery.

Offline DastardlyDick

They do these days!
Do they? Oh well, I suppose that's progress of a sort! Mine's about 5 years old now.
I don't know why some people are so averse to them, they're just a Renault built in Romania, using redundant parts - the dash in mine is from a Megane.

Offline Webby581

It is amazing how we all can have such different attitudes to risk. You are concerned about the doorbell logging you in and out which would never be an issue for me but from what you say you have a WG around at your house.  I would never take that risk.

Oh well would be boring if we were all the same.
It wasnt a WG, but a long-time civvie "friend with benefits".
Sadly no longer an option as she moved away.  :(

Offline southern punter

For the life of me I can't work out how to find this, even on my old iphone. All I find is no history.

Probably you didn't turn on location timeline at all then.  You can check whether google maps is logging history at External Link/Members Only but I have no idea about apple maps
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 01:46:25 pm by southern punter »

Offline lewisjones23

I took my wife's profile off my Tesla when I was giving a WG a lift back to her car 50 miles away from where we'd met (long story). I realised I'd have to charge on the way to my hotel, and didn't want the Mrs getting a notification in the middle of the night from the opposite side of the country to where I was meant to be.
She never needs to drive my car and has a keycard for if she does ever need to.

Giving another WG a lift to the station I got nicked by a strategically placed camera to catch the unwary on a 5m long bus lane.(I'm not kidding, totally pointless too, obviously a revenue generation exercise). The notice came through complete with grainy photograph. You could see there was a female in the passenger seat, but not that she was wearing knee socks and a ridiculously short pleated skirt. I could have said I was giving a colleague a lift to the station. However, if you scanned the QR code on the notice it took you to a high res colour video of the "contravention" and I'd have had a hard time explaining why my colleague was dressed as a slut...

why are you getting involved with multiple WG's logistical problems?

it is literally their problem, you aren't their BF, husband or pimp

leave them to sort it out and stop putting yourself at risk

Offline hairdownthere

Do they? Oh well, I suppose that's progress of a sort! Mine's about 5 years old now.
I don't know why some people are so averse to them, they're just a Renault built in Romania, using redundant parts - the dash in mine is from a Megane.

I dont know either, they are good basic cars, although the latest ones have the same running gear as current generation hybrid Arkana/Capture & Juke

Online magnetico

Get an Oyster card, top it up (with cash if you want). Use it on the bus.

Oyster cards log a user's last few trips, you can see it when you use machines to top your credit up. So either hide it or bin it after you're done using the thing.

since Sept 2022 there's a non refundable £7 cost for Oysters, so you can only get your credit back when cancelling the card, and not the £7 deposit.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 11:59:14 pm by magnetico »

Offline scutty brown

Because of memories of the Renault 12 derived ones which were imported in the 1980s. They were awful, and every car had to go through a rebuild production line at Abbey Hill in Yeovil.
Such problems as uneven paintwork, missing brakes, driveshafts not connected, missing engine mounting points, loose wheels. No oil in the engine.
Every car was a friday car.

Offline summernirvana

since Sept 2022 there's a non refundable £7 cost for Oysters, so you can only get your credit back when cancelling the card, and not the £7 deposit.

I didn't know that. I've used the one oyster card for ages.

So it now costs £7 to get one? And that's not £7 worth of credit?

Blimey.

Online magnetico

I didn't know that. I've used the one oyster card for ages.

So it now costs £7 to get one? And that's not £7 worth of credit?

Blimey.

I guess  TFL did that to get people to use their contactless cards instead.

Offline fastcar669

Another good reason to keep my 24 year old Land Rover. Really don’t like things like this

Yes, if it actually gets there  :D

Offline Basschap

Another good reason to keep my 24 year old Land Rover. Really don’t like things like this

Me too, my old LR is 19... she keeps asking, why do you keep driving that old heap of shit when we've got a nice new car at the door...  ;)

Offline jimbobted

why are you getting involved with multiple WG's logistical problems?

it is literally their problem, you aren't their BF, husband or pimp

leave them to sort it out and stop putting yourself at risk
Several reasons.
Because I like to treat other people the way I like to be treated. So yeah, I could have left her to freeze her ass off for an hour and a half at a station late at night whilst I was tucked up in my hotel, but that doesn't seem very gentlemanly. Plus she was a good crack.

The Reading one was because the punt took place in a log cabin in the wooded area of a private residential garden, there was parking for one car and discretion was necessary. So one car pulling up is more discrete than a car and then a taxi or whatever with a racily dressed WG tumbling out.

Offline bigboy96

I guess  TFL did that to get people to use their contactless cards instead.

What many people don't know, and TfL keep quiet about, is that if you live outside London and have a Senior railcard, and possibly other railcards, you can link it to your Oyster card and get a discount on tube fares, but not if using a credit/debit card.  All you nee to do is see someone in the Underground ticket hall and they will add it in a minute.