Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Etiquette (Thai)  (Read 4282 times)

Online gman28

Did I miss something or has the forum become a self-help guide?

I’m all for specific pieces of advice for getting the best out of a particular SP but these etiquette threads are (imho) pointless for several reasons:

1) Largely just state the obvious very generic advice.
2) Those that are interested in getting the best out of a punt generally know their stuff or are more than capable of learning through introspection and don’t need such a guide.. Those that are not will continue in their merry way and probably won’t even read such thread - so who exactly is the target audience?
3) SPs are not robots, yes they may have a routine but they are still human, in my experience what works with one doesn’t with another. Trying to decipher an algorithm is pointless out of so many variables is futile.. It boils down to “treat others as you expect to be treated”
4) Very subjective. For example best time of day to visit.. it’s down to personal preferences on both parties. I’ve had awesome sessions as the first booking of the day and arguably better ones as the last punter that have lead to staying extra time, dinner with them or externally,  and even on some occasions the SP going home with me. My point being it depends on what the punter values the most out of the booking.

Not trying to discredit OPs first few contributions here and I’m aware I’ve had a review drought myself that I plan to rectify shortly  but personally I’d rather see reviews detailing SPs service/attitude/personality than endlessly debate on how we should behave.

My two pence anyway.

I forgot to mention a very important Thai etiquette detail (rule 10?): the best perfume to wear in the smell decent category is YSL Myslf. Appropriate scientific research has been carried out but will not be documented here (!) Panties have been dropped just from the sheer smell of it :D

Online webpunter

I forgot to mention a very important Thai etiquette detail (rule 10?): the best perfume to wear in the smell decent category is YSL Myslf. Appropriate scientific research has been carried out but will not be documented here (!) Panties have been dropped just from the sheer smell of it :D

Don't you mean fragrance ?
Thats a bit suspect

YSL is good
& no point wasting money in a R&T shop 
As 'smell decent' is important to you, have a think about Tom Ford for your fave SPs & civvys

Online scutty brown

So you don't use Brut69 then?

Online gman28

Don't you mean fragrance ?
Thats a bit suspect

YSL is good
& no point wasting money in a R&T shop 
As 'smell decent' is important to you, have a think about Tom Ford for your fave SPs & civvys

You've caught me out. I'm wearing Gucci Flora on the weekends too.

Online webpunter

Most UKPers are thinking the OP has got a pasting
He'll sink or swim
We move on

You pick up the baton & carry on
Please elaborate on the scientific research, i cant wait
Hows about gravity causing the panties to drop ?

Online mr.bluesky

He'll sink or swim
We move on

Sorry  webbie it's cash that causes the panties to drop not gravity  :D

Online gman28

He'll sink or swim
We move on

It seems humour is lost on you webpunter.

If OP is offended by my remarks, I will wait for him to tell me as such.

Online webpunter

Sorry  webbie it's cash that causes the panties to drop not gravity  :D

I got that wrong, oops
Mainly cash & gravity helps
Unless they are lying down & its then purely the folding

Online webpunter

It seems humour is lost on you webpunter.

If OP is offended by my remarks, I will wait for him to tell me as such.

I was thinking about the ironic perspective
Then you double posted
The OP has more pressing problems than your cryptic posts
If you are trying to deflect you will need to try harder

Offline issacchilemba

Thanks for sharing your checklist!

I think being a 'Gentleman' goes a long way with most SP's so this is good advice all round. Being a 'Gent' covers most of your points.

The other thing to mention is that the same rules don't always work for all SP's. They are all different people at the end of the day so building up a rapport with each SP goes a long way.

Online scutty brown

Thanks for sharing your checklist!

I think being a 'Gentleman' goes a long way with most SP's so this is good advice all round. Being a 'Gent' covers most of your points.

The other thing to mention is that the same rules don't always work for all SP's. They are all different people at the end of the day so building up a rapport with each SP goes a long way.

Welcome to the forum Issac. Possibly a silly question, but is your user name your real name? If so that's not very safe, could be worth asking the Admin team to change it.

Online webpunter

Welcome to the forum Issac. Possibly a silly question, but is your user name your real name? If so that's not very safe, could be worth asking the Admin team to change it.

I doubt if the professional boxer will be best pleased.  He looks a hard mother
I'm going to note down the advice points made, i would never have thought of these  :thumbsup:
@Issac, i like to give back so one thing to remember when with an SP is to treat her well
If you want any more help please feel free to ask the forum

Offline issacchilemba

Hey Scutty, thanks for the welcome. No my user name isn't my real name. . .but happy to change if needed!

Offline issacchilemba

I doubt if the professional boxer will be best pleased.  He looks a hard mother
I'm going to note down the advice points made, i would never have thought of these  :thumbsup:
@Issac, i like to give back so one thing to remember when with an SP is to treat her well
If you want any more help please feel free to ask the forum

Treat her well. Noted!
And yes, if the Boxer finds me I'm in trouble!
Although he is a Double 'A' and I'm a Double 'S'  :wackogirl:

Offline myothernameis

My checklist is:

1. Be on time
2. Be clean
3. Be polite - Thai people like good manners
4. Don't push boundaries
5. Don't worry about remembering their names as most of the time they don't know their "own name" either.
6. Be understanding when they talk as their English is usually better than your Thai
7. Don't be pushy.
8. Enjoy yourself
9. Say thank you at the end

No 10.   Make sure you do a review

Offline Chazz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I see what you did there WP!

Offline Dylanbob

My best advice is always bring a condom, cus once they have seen my gut they will want it in their butt.

joking obviously... Be on time, polite and clean and the rest normally takes care of itself

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 03:20:30 am by Dylanbob »