Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussy prior to purchase  (Read 2711 times)

Offline marcius2018

Any of you punters asked to see pussy prior to "purchase", in a parlour? :P

Offline tesla

not quite sure what you mean? do you mean see the SP before agreeing to stay and pay or examine her genital area?

Offline scutty brown

If you mean a naked cattle market, I was given one unwanted during this punt
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203044.0

the girls were trafficked on next day

Offline Waterhouse

Think he means taking a gander at their pussy before paying the fee and agreeing to stay... bit like KT's famous “kiss test”, but just seeing what their pussy looks like... neat/trimmed, shaved, small/huge lips, etc.

Fucking pointless really unless you're going to smell and taste it too in order to make sure it's clean and fresh.

Offline Hobbit

Maybe you should ask for a sniff first. There's no point in seeing what it looks like.  :unknown:

Offline marcius2018

Maybe you should ask for a sniff first. There's no point in seeing what it looks like.  :unknown:

Indeed, but what sort of reaction might that sort of request get?

Offline wearegreat

I think you have watched Porky's too many times tbh.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Hobbit

Indeed, but what sort of reaction might that sort of request get?

Exactly and that's why this question by the OP is pointless. :hi:

Offline marcius2018

Exactly and that's why this question by the OP is pointless. :hi:

Point taken....by the way.....what is "Porky's"  :P

Offline tesla

Offline pewpewpew

If you mean a naked cattle market, I was given one unwanted during this punt
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=203044.0

the girls were trafficked on next day
Jesus I just read that review. Sounds like an experience but damn

Online Blackpool Rock

And exactly what reaction do we think you would get  :unknown:

My guess is they'd tell you to do one and with good reason as they often get guys turning up just to cop an eyeful of the girls with no intention of punting who then promptly fuck off.
I was told years ago in a Preston parlour that they had a problem with punters (or rather non punters) doing this and were considering charging £5 to "meet" the girls which is refunded if you actually see a girl

Offline FLYING BLUE

Have you? :unknown:

Offline tesla

And exactly what reaction do we think you would get  :unknown:

My guess is they'd tell you to do one and with good reason as they often get guys turning up just to cop an eyeful of the girls with no intention of punting who then promptly fuck off.
I was told years ago in a Preston parlour that they had a problem with punters (or rather non punters) doing this and were considering charging £5 to "meet" the girls which is refunded if you actually see a girl

had this many years ago in Shrewsbury, I walked

Online Blackpool Rock

had this many years ago in Shrewsbury, I walked
I've not been asked but the parlour may select which people get asked to pay and which don't based on whether they think you are a genuine punter / recognise you're face or just a voyeur.

The implication was that the biggest issue was with certain groups of youngish men who would come in one by one a couple of minutes apart but never punt a girl