Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy curvy housewife - Tipton - Vivastreet  (Read 1159 times)

Offline milyzz

Has anyone met this lady?
External Link/Members Only

I had a booking today, but I decided to leave it as it wasnt discreet enough for me.

I pulled up around the corner from the address given and decided to walk the rest of the way. I was asked to park on the driveway across the rd and walk over to her house  :unknown:

I decided to head back to my car as i saw curtains twitching at the house i was supposed to park at.

This put me off so i left it. I didn't leave a review as i don't believe a neutral or bad score would be right as the meet didn't happen.

Offline gavp1984

Like the look of her but that does sound weird

Offline markeewould

damm she looks fine as well was about to put her on my HL

Has anyone met this lady?
External Link/Members Only

I had a booking today, but I decided to leave it as it wasnt discreet enough for me.

I pulled up around the corner from the address given and decided to walk the rest of the way. I was asked to park on the driveway across the rd and walk over to her house  :unknown:

I decided to head back to my car as i saw curtains twitching at the house i was supposed to park at.

This put me off so i left it. I didn't leave a review as i don't believe a neutral or bad score would be right as the meet didn't happen.