Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Benja Thail, Leamington Spa  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Hoping

This place used to be one of the best in Leamington if you clicked (under Misters hairdressers on  Warwick St).  Noticed I hadn't seen any ads on Gumtree for some time so I thought I'd investigate.

The place has changed hands and is now called BOD - Beauty on Demand.  It's simply a beauty salon and totally legit.

Shame as Benja used to be one of my favourites.

Offline Sundog247

Good job you checked first... that could have been embarrassing lol  :sarcastic:

MarcT

Thanks for the intel Hoping.  :hi:

The quest continues

Offline icedance47

So where’s the place to go now?

The Thai Spa near Argos is hit and miss and the one on Lansdowne street is legit(?).

Is there anyone else worth a visit?

Online mr.bluesky

So where’s the place to go now?

The Thai Spa near Argos is hit and miss and the one on Lansdowne street is legit(?).

Is there anyone else worth a visit?

Very little on offer in Leamington spa. You're better off travelling to Coventry or Rugby. If it's just a massage with he try Li or Nancy or Rainbow on Hollyhead Road. Thai spa on Walsgrave road and a new Thai spa shop on Foleshill road. Su Ninya Thai shop in Rugby. Plenty of reviews on all these places here.( sorry hopeless at posting links but all advertise on gum tree ) :hi:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:51:24 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Hoping

Don't forget there's always Lisa.  Loads of reports on if you search.  External Link/Members Only  and also External Link/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

Don't forget there's always Lisa.  Loads of reports on if you search.  External Link/Members Only  and also External Link/Members Only

Yes I forgot about her. She's a good un  :thumbsup:

Offline marco1polo9691

Yes I forgot about her. She's a good un  :thumbsup:
Is Lisa & Rainbow Thai Massage one and the same?

Offline Hoping

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 03:08:31 pm by Hoping »

Online fredhiggins

Is Lisa & Rainbow Thai Massage one and the same?

Rainbow is the one on Holyhead Road, Coventry aka the Chinese Massage Centre.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152529.0