Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1574 times)

Offline dynatron

lately im thinking of giving up punting i havent had a good punt for ages not that i punt that often anymore due to cashflow but it seems harder to find a decent reliable punt-most of my old faithfuls have retired or no longer around and i

i put a lot of time and effort in researchiing what i think will be a good punt only to be let down time after time-pherhaps its me maybe getting a grumpy old git at nearly 60 but everything still works well and i still have a high sex drive so i think i need to put but getting realy fed up pherhaps i need to take up a new hobby

Offline horsa

is it just me? no its me aswell your not the only one

Offline Zeusthedoc

lately im thinking of giving up punting i havent had a good punt for ages not that i punt that often anymore due to cashflow but it seems harder to find a decent reliable punt-most of my old faithfuls have retired or no longer around and i

i put a lot of time and effort in researchiing what i think will be a good punt only to be let down time after time-pherhaps its me maybe getting a grumpy old git at nearly 60 but everything still works well and i still have a high sex drive so i think i need to put but getting realy fed up pherhaps i need to take up a new hobby

A while back I went thru a similar phase.
In my case, it was my expectations.
I had gotten out of quite a serious relationship. I don't punt if I'm in a relationship. So given I was single again I started punting again. My problem was my that I was trying to replace what I had in my relationship with a series of fucks. It didn't work, I was at risk of EAS, where I didn't get a 'connection' it felt like a shit punt. I became disillusioned.

Took some time out and had to relearn the game.
It's a series of risks. Win some lose some.
You may we just be in an unlucky streak, you may be expecting too much.

Maybe a break would do you good.

Offline ViperKai

I feel the same. Just started punting again after a significant break due to a long relationship  :dash:  I cross reference with this site and then depending on what is reviewed tend to change my mind..... I just don’t have limitless spare cash to waste on negatives & neutrals. So planning my next punt carefully... hopefully   

Offline hornypnter

I have been considering quitting for a while especially finding a WG who actually delivers a good friendly service as per profile without playing games or tricks is getting harder. It seems more hassle these days than even few years ago.

But then my blood flows down south  :D and I find myself trolling through AW and trying to book a decent WG  :rolleyes:

Offline Mothball15

Have you tried going abroad? It doesn't have to be long haul, even Ireland is not far.

Sureshot

Havent punted since December due to lack of choice and satisfaction.

TBH its been hard, part of me has been dying for pump and dump at least but im holding out until some fresh hookers arrive to stir the motions again.

Ive always said its an addictive past time, youve just got to have some self restraint to prevent it becoming monotonous.

Online S.X. MacHine

Always unfortunate to read a downbeat thread such as this.
While I can only speak for myself, I am in something of a punting sweet spot, with a pool of four WGs I like and whom I've been seeing for years. I know their likes and they know mine. I've built a rapport which stops well short of EAS.
I think good research is part of the key to good punting, when seeking a new WG. Read all the feedback here and on AW (treat with caution) and avoid Romanians. That's it.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

SX, I agree.

I've had several excellent punts over the last few years. And I'm enjoying re-visiting some of those and trying out new, well reviewed, SPs

So, I certainly don't see it as doom and gloom

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think it's only natural to go through a disillusioned phase with this hobby. I've been through "meh" patches. Perhaps you need to change what you do to get you interested again. I don't punt much anyway but try to keep things varied, otherwise I've found it to be monotonous and unrewarding. New blood one time, someone I've seen before with an established connection another time, the odd FBSM, and very rarely a party.

If you find yourself going through the motions, then save some cash and find something else to do. Don't consider it retirement. Just a leave of absence!

Offline Bogof60

Yeah I kind of get fed up with folk coming on q punting forum and telling everyone how fed up with punting they are.
I have other hobbies and visit forums about them as well but don't seem to get this sort of posting anywhere else.
Except maybe on football supporter forums.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dynatron

well thanks guys at least its not just me which is  good i would say up to 3 or so yers ago i truly enjoyed most punts but probably because as another member said i had 3 or 4 regulars wgs who knew me well and we were comfortable with each other and my requirements alas these have now either retired or moved away and i havent managed to find a good reliable wg since then-i think maybe a break for a while and then look at things again with a fresh outlook

Offline morrisonhotel

Sometimes I feel like this, especially after a shit punt.  30 years punting.

I have had a couple of crappy relationships and punting is a simple pleasure by comparison.  As for having an affair - far too fucking complicated. 

So good to leave the personal crap aside. Having said that, I would like a decent regular WG in the thames valley area rather than just trying to continually source a new girl. 

Online Titti Tatti

Yeah I kind of get fed up with folk coming on q punting forum and telling everyone how fed up with punting they are.
I have other hobbies and visit forums about them as well but don't seem to get this sort of posting anywhere else.
Except maybe on football supporter forums.

Agree. posting on this site seems to be even harder to give up than punting.

Offline JamesKW

A while back I went thru a similar phase.
In my case, it was my expectations.
I had gotten out of quite a serious relationship. I don't punt if I'm in a relationship. So given I was single again I started punting again. My problem was my that I was trying to replace what I had in my relationship with a series of fucks. It didn't work, I was at risk of EAS, where I didn't get a 'connection' it felt like a shit punt. I became disillusioned.

Took some time out and had to relearn the game.
It's a series of risks. Win some lose some.
You may we just be in an unlucky streak, you may be expecting too much.

Maybe a break would do you good.

Yes I can see that using a WG as a replacement for a serious relationship may lead to disappointments,but maybe he is using it as a supplement to a serious relationship.
If the current way of doing things with loads of research is not working,maybe this is because you are going in with higher expectations that cannot be met.Perhaps try a different approach by trying out different types of girls,ages,sizes,nationalities.Sometimes a girl you wouldn't normally book can provide a few surprises,in my experience they all go about it in different ways.I predominantly go to parties nowdays because I can have a few experiences,I know some will be bad,some will be better than expected and there are always regulars there you know what to expect from.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:13:58 am by JamesKW »

Offline Jayf

Try going to Amsterdam for a couple of days. Window girls are fairly cheap ain't bad looking either. gives you a change from the regulars and shit punts . My cock was red raw by the time I finished there .

Offline Clitheroelad

Try going to Amsterdam for a couple of days. Window girls are fairly cheap ain't bad looking either. gives you a change from the regulars and shit punts . My cock was red raw by the time I finished there .

I wouldnt. Crap service, upselling, lucky if they take their top off for less than €50. If you must punt in Dam try a Prive. You can find plenty of info on here and other sites. You think punting is shit here wait until you do a window girl. €50 for 10 mins covered bj and 1 position disintetested sex is not cheap.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:11:38 am by Clitheroelad »