Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting vs Tinder vs SA vs Swinging - My Story  (Read 6565 times)

Offline Profgent81

Tinder vs Punting vs SA vs Swinging – My Story
Having just left my first review, I thought I would carry on the writing with a bit of a brief story.

Punting
I have punted on and off since I was 24 (12 years ish). My first punt was at Angel Lodge in Liverpool, where I didn’t even make it past the HJ stage in my youthful exuberance. I have punted in London, Sheffield, Manchester, Leicester, Coventry, Hull and most of Lincolnshire and periphery  (probably forgot some in there somewhere). I have worked away quite a bit and will usually find a punt to fit in with my travels.

My punts have varied from the sublime to the ridiculous, with some wonderful experiences but also some where I wished I hadn’t have bothered. I have predominantly used AW, but also Viva and also local adverts/websites for massage parlours. I find AW a good starting point then I would come on here and do my research from you guys.

In terms of top three punts I would go with Chelsea Hart (Mansfield), Helena (Lincoln) and an unknown Russian in London. I tend to keep my spends around the £100 per hour or £60 per half an hour mark and based on what I can remember I have spent about £3k.

Pros A multitude of women of every shape, size, race and religion

Cons Varied service, expensive

Tinder
So after a few disappointing punts and a change in circumstances I took the plunge in to the world of Tinder (and POF) and thought I would see how they compared. I have been on and off dating sites for about a year now and thought it was sufficient time to make comparisons against the world of punting. In that year I have been on ‘dates’ with 30 different women, some have just been one drink and see you later type thing, others have led to more dates.
I don’t state I am just looking for a hook up, but its marvellous how many single women (or not so single) are out there looking for a similar type of thing. Tinder world has cost me around £1k so far and the return on investment has been sleeping with eight women, of which only one was a one off. The standard of women compared to punting is different of course. Some good, some not so good.

Pros Cheap (ish)

Cons Needy women, time consuming

SA
I had a brief flirtation with SA about two years ago. A one month subscription, which was around £50, a flurry of messages with a variety of women, predominantly younger with financial requirements. Some of the expectations of these women were out of this world and any guy that did sign up to these arrangements must be far too well off for their own good! I was clear on what I wanted, what my payment limits were and ended up meeting two different young women for two wonderful experiences. Value for money, it wasn’t the best, but certainly better value than punting to normal way. Girl A was £150 for everything and anything for about 4 hours. Girl B was less than that for what turned out to be quite a few meetings. I probably struck gold on the last one to be fair, but tempted to delve back in to that world again just to see if it was a one off.

Pros High standard of women

Cons Costly

Swinging
I have always flirted with swinging websites, mainly to satisfy some threesome and moresome desires I tend to go through. I have been on and off them for about 8 years, with around 10-15 meets. I have had mainly MMFs as well as some gangbangs and dogging experiences. I don’t know if its just the area I am searching, but the clientele tend to be in their 40s/50s. There is an awful lot of single guys on there so competition is fierce.

Pros Free, no beating around the bush, you are all there for the same reason

Cons Standard is low, lots of single men

Heyarnold01

3k over 12 years?  That's only about 2 punts a year!

Offline Discord

Sounds like you're doing really well with Tinder and POF so great work there from yourself.  I've only had 1 date from Tinder in over a tear of using it and I ended up not even being attracted to the woman.  Used to average about 12 dates or so a year back in my hay day of using sites like POF and OK Cupid but none of the dates went anywhere or led to anything and half of them (if not more) I didn't fancy in person anyway.  Don't bother using the dating sites now as they seem to be on the decline and as I get older into my thirties the women don't want a bar of me anyway. 

What do you mean by Tinder world? 

Offline stevedave

Interesting read, broadly similar to my experiences.

Tinder/Bumble/OKCupid/POF are undoubtedly good sources of fanny, usually you have to play along, saying you're not just after a shag and maybe do a few dates. I'd say I've had the best results from tinder - ranging from lasses I've been balls deep in after an hour of meeting them, yo one girl I was seeing exclusively for a while. Bumble is good as well, lasses have to message first, so you know they are kind of interested already. Shagged a few off OKCupid, but they changed the functionality and I can't be arsed with it (a lot of uber fems on there as well), and personally I have drawn a bust with POF... a few dates but no shagging. A lot more competition on there I reckon, and a lot more up themselves girls.

On the whole there is plenty of free (ok, ok) shagging to be had
 BUT you've got to be prepared to put the leg work in, and I wouldn't suggest it if you're not single... only takes one friend of a friend to spot you, and you're fucked. And not in a good way.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Out of interest who on here pays for SA? Is it worthwhile if you have a free profile?

Offline Lewis

What is SA?

Sexaholics Anonymous at a guess. Yes there is a website by that name.

Offline wild thing

SA = SeekingArrangement.com

There is a thread about it on this forum but you have to be verified as a paying member of SeekingArrangement to gain access to the thread.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Out of interest who on here pays for SA? Is it worthwhile if you have a free profile?

It’s kinda pointless having a free profile on SA because you can’t send or receive messages without a paid membership.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
It’s kinda pointless having a free profile on SA because you can’t send or receive messages without a paid membership.
Thanks. I didn't know that I just thought you didn't get promoted as much.

Offline Grenadier36

Sounds like you're doing really well with Tinder and POF so great work there from yourself.  I've only had 1 date from Tinder in over a tear of using it and I ended up not even being attracted to the woman.  Used to average about 12 dates or so a year back in my hay day of using sites like POF and OK Cupid but none of the dates went anywhere or led to anything and half of them (if not more) I didn't fancy in person anyway.  Don't bother using the dating sites now as they seem to be on the decline and as I get older into my thirties the women don't want a bar of me anyway. 

What do you mean by Tinder world?
Similarly I tried Tinder/POF with nothing like the OPs claimed success rate. I used to do OK at online dating in the early 00s but only managed a handful of POF dates and zero swipes on Tinder. Think it's a different audience on there these days TBH, a lot more mainstream than it once was

Offline cash2spare

Interesting read, broadly similar to my experiences.

Tinder/Bumble/OKCupid/POF are undoubtedly good sources of fanny, usually you have to play along, saying you're not just after a shag and maybe do a few dates. I'd say I've had the best results from tinder - ranging from lasses I've been balls deep in after an hour of meeting them, yo one girl I was seeing exclusively for a while. Bumble is good as well, lasses have to message first, so you know they are kind of interested already. Shagged a few off OKCupid, but they changed the functionality and I can't be arsed with it (a lot of uber fems on there as well), and personally I have drawn a bust with POF... a few dates but no shagging. A lot more competition on there I reckon, and a lot more up themselves girls.

On the whole there is plenty of free (ok, ok) shagging to be had
 BUT you've got to be prepared to put the leg work in, and I wouldn't suggest it if you're not single... only takes one friend of a friend to spot you, and you're fucked. And not in a good way.

She said that to me as well  ;)

Offline fisherofsouls

Nice to be young I guess.

Fat auld fucks like us have learned not to waste our time on dating sites  - much easier to  turn up, pay, do the dirty then fuck off..

Offline Grenadier36

Fat auld fucks like us have learned not to waste our time on dating sites  - much easier to  turn up, pay, do the dirty then fuck off..
yeah that's been my experience of using those sites again all these years later. Absolute shite waste of time or fake profiles trying to scam you  :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

- much easier to  turn up, pay, do the dirty then fuck off..

The best option in the long run, find 'em, fuck 'em then forget 'em.
Simples

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
The best option in the long run, find 'em, fuck 'em then forget 'em.
Simples
While that's true; a "free" fuck is always more of an ego boost.

Offline bfgent

An interesting take on the various options!!

You mention you have punted a lot around Lincolnshire, any highlights in an area famous for being sparse to say the least?

Offline stevedave

She said that to me as well  ;)

:sarcastic:

Well I wasn't seeing anyone else. Apart from the odd WG  ;)

Offline Profgent81

Sparse is an understatement, but there is a hidden gem depending on what you are looking for. Charlotte near to Newark was a good punt, not up to date photos but a nice lady. Innocent Amy near to Boston is good value for money and is worth a visit. Xxxdirtygirlxxx could be really good, but the service is a bit of a letdown. The others in Lincs have been touring girls or in Grimsby and seem to move in as quick as they arrive. Only one left I would like to see is Cheeky Violet

An interesting take on the various options!!

You mention you have punted a lot around Lincolnshire, any highlights in an area famous for being sparse to say the least?

Offline Chorley

yeah that's been my experience of using those sites again all these years later. Absolute shite waste of time or fake profiles trying to scam you  :thumbsdown:
Agreed. Unless you look like a male model you've got fuck all chance on any of the dating sites. They're stuffed full of fat, self entitled unicorn hunters.  :thumbsdown:

Offline fisherofsouls

Agreed. Unless you look like a male model you've got fuck all chance on any of the dating sites. They're stuffed full of fat, self entitled unicorn hunters.  :thumbsdown:

And that's just the blokes  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Chorley

And that's just the blokes  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oi! I'm on a diet I'll have you know. :D

Offline Grenadier36

Ah the fatties with their overhead pics to try and hide the bulbous bits  :rolleyes:

Offline Swsnapper

Ah the fatties with their overhead pics to try and hide the bulbous bits  :rolleyes:

so so true, and because the men to women ratio is so favourable they think they are stunners!

Offline Chorley

so so true, and because the men to women ratio is so favourable they think they are stunners!

Exactly this.  :thumbsdown: POF is by far the worst for these types. Completely fucking deluded.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
And that's just the chaps.

Offline hungrypunt

Good original post OP, Ive been a member f SA a long time, and am thinking of doing the Tinder. Hadnt even heard of Bumble but will get on that too.

Offline stevedave

Exactly this.  :thumbsdown: POF is by far the worst for these types. Completely fucking deluded.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Agreed, POF is fucking awful! So many stuck up twats! I gave up on POF a good while ago. Bumble and tinder work I reckon, to a degree. At least if you match you know they are interested

Offline stevedave

Good original post OP, Ive been a member f SA a long time, and am thinking of doing the Tinder. Hadnt even heard of Bumble but will get on that too.

In the last 18 months I've had more "free" sex from Bumble than a anywhere else. The girls think their in control... it's great  :D :D :diablo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Agreed, POF is fucking awful! So many stuck up twats! I gave up on POF a good while ago. Bumble and tinder work I reckon, to a degree. At least if you match you know they are interested
Phrasing.

charming_red

POF is just terrible. Full of ugly, stuck up, broken bitches who think they only deserve a George Clooney or Brad Pitt lookalike to message them. Quit after 2 weeks.

SA is a lot better but takes a lot of time and hard work to get to the nitty gritty. Had some success before leaving and couldn't be assed with it anymore.

Offline Grenadier36

POF is just terrible. Full of ugly, stuck up, broken bitches who think they only deserve a George Clooney or Brad Pitt lookalike to message them. Quit after 2 weeks.

SA is a lot better but takes a lot of time and hard work to get to the nitty gritty. Had some success before leaving and couldn't be assed with it anymore.
Yes PoF is shite but Tinder is even worse. I deleted that after a fortnight of zero swipes. Really did wonders for my self confidence  :scare:

Offline SwenyTodd

I downloaded tinder and bumble recently and it's answered by suspicions: girls are only interested in me when I'm paying lol

The dating apps are certainly a time draining process when it comes to chatting and finally meeting someone.  I'm going to try and attend a singles night soon and see how I get on (will have to remember to remove the wedding band)

Offline jeanphillipe

A very interesting read. Must check out seeking arrangements.

Offline suttonporksword

Some of your maths look dodgy. On and off dating sites for a year and met 30 women some of which led to dates. So in excess of a new hook up every week? And combining combining new ones with overlapping ongoing ones? Pretty impressive if true and you must have a good memory and plenty of free time!

Online LLPunting

Thanks OP for the diary entries.

I wish I had only spent 3k in the last 12 years.  I think I dropped best part of 20k on SPs last year alone.
Your multitude is an almost publicly respectable few dozen.  I daren't do the math on mine because it will confirm yet again I should be attending SAA and trying to knock off the habit.

Not being white, particularly good looking or tall I got f all out of the fascist, racist narcisists overflowing the Tinder and Bumble troughs.  Will have to give SA a go.  Recent efforts trawling CL and getting on the good side of SPs has been mildly rewarding for services received and keeping the costs down (mostly).  Sadly most haven't been particular hot but horny certainly helps to pass the time.

Offline bangstick

Thanks OP for the diary entries.

I wish I had only spent 3k in the last 12 years. I think I dropped best part of 20k on SPs last year alone.
Your multitude is an almost publicly respectable few dozen.  I daren't do the math on mine because it will confirm yet again I should be attending SAA and trying to knock off the habit.

Not being white, particularly good looking or tall I got f all out of the fascist, racist narcisists overflowing the Tinder and Bumble troughs.  Will have to give SA a go.  Recent efforts trawling CL and getting on the good side of SPs has been mildly rewarding for services received and keeping the costs down (mostly).  Sadly most haven't been particular hot but horny certainly helps to pass the time.

mate that is some awesome spending power right there.

What sort of shit were the tinder troughs coming out with?  seems bang out of order that.

JoyF

An interesting read, appreciate the insight!

Offline Cactus

Never tried Tinder, Bumble or SA, however had a good spell on POF about 3 or 4 years ago.  Tried POF once, didn't get much luck and then gave up as I felt like a bit of an arse.  Re-joined a few months later, a bit savvier than I was previously and managed to shag about half a dozen women in 3 months or so, varying degrees of looks, sizes and sexual performance.  Met an absolute nutter that ended up getting herself pregnant who systematically tried to ruin my life.

Back to punting.

Then tried the paid dating sites (match.com) a year or so ago, much the same as POF to be honest, got plenty of dates and a couple of shags, although that wasn't really what I was after.  Settled down with a girl for about 6 months, but she turned out to be a moody cow, so moved on from there.

Back to punting now and really rather enjoying it!

Internet dating seems to attract alot of damaged women.

nightrider.1234

Tinder is a waste of time, I've been on it for a few months and I have matched with so many women but they never reply back when I message them. Thats why Tinder is a more of a site, where girls only use it to boost their egos as said by previous customers who have reviewed tinder on other sites. 

But tbh, I dont know how this guy had so much luck......... He doesn't look like one of them hero model type guys that come on Calvin Klein Boxer Brief packets that girls drool over.   

External Link/Members Only

Also how does SA work I fancy trying that?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 05:14:50 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Tinder is a waste of time, I've been on it for a few months and I have matched with so many women but they never reply back when I message them. Thats why Tinder is a more of a site, where girls only use it to boost their egos as said by previous customers who have reviewed tinder on other sites. 

But tbh, I dont know how this guy had so much luck......... He doesn't look like one of them hero model type guys that come on Calvin Klein Boxer Brief packets that girls drool over.   

External Link/Members Only

Also how does SA work I fancy trying that?

It’s sugar daddy-sugar baby “dating”. For me it’s been a massive success and I’ve had some of the best sex of my life with girls more than 20 or 30 years younger than me. It takes up a lot of time but the investment is worth when you uncover a gem. You need a paid membership of £70 a month otherwise you can’t message anyone. There are plenty of scammers on there but also loads of good sexy young girls on SA.

nightrider.1234

It’s sugar daddy-sugar baby “dating”. For me it’s been a massive success and I’ve had some of the best sex of my life with girls more than 20 or 30 years younger than me. It takes up a lot of time but the investment is worth when you uncover a gem. You need a paid membership of £70 a month otherwise you can’t message anyone. There are plenty of scammers on there but also loads of good sexy young girls on SA.

How much roughly did you spend on a month on these sugar babes jack and how much sex did you get?

Also are these girls on SA really narrow minded and picky as the girls on shitty tinder? And do they get very desperate in terms of their demands in terms of how much money they want off you? 

How much roughly did you spend on a month on these sugar babes jack and how much sex did you get?

Also are these girls on SA really narrow minded and picky as the girls on shitty tinder? And do they get very desperate in terms of their demands in terms of how much money they want off you?

The cost really does depend on where you are in the country. I’m in the West Midlands and pay £150 for several hours horny fun. Guys that are closer to London pay much more. I have had loads of sex, in fact I’ve not punted since joining SA. It’s like civvie dating with a financial side and if you have a little patience you will find freebies. I have three fuck buddies all of which I met via SA and none of whom I have paid a penny to.

The most refreshing aspect is fucking a girl who is inexperienced and gets off on being with a guy who knows what he’s doing. There’s no jaded WG attitude and you can be pretty confident that you’re the only guy she’s fucking that day.

nightrider.1234

The cost really does depend on where you are in the country. I’m in the West Midlands and pay £150 for several hours horny fun. Guys that are closer to London pay much more. I have had loads of sex, in fact I’ve not punted since joining SA. It’s like civvie dating with a financial side and if you have a little patience you will find freebies. I have three fuck buddies all of which I met via SA and none of whom I have paid a penny to.

The most refreshing aspect is fucking a girl who is inexperienced and gets off on being with a guy who knows what he’s doing. There’s no jaded WG attitude and you can be pretty confident that you’re the only guy she’s fucking that day.

£150 FOR SEVERAL HOURS!!!!!!.... That’s a hell of a lot cheaper then punting. I’m gonna email admin to try and join the SA thread, so I can learn of other people’s experiences of using SA. But I tell you the truth I really wanna try SA.

Also getting sick of punting now cos of the lack of talent in the West Midlands and the rise of dodgy East European wg’s in the West Midlands.

Also cheers Jack, thanks for telling me about SA you’re a topman.  :thumbsup:

£150 FOR SEVERAL HOURS!!!!!!.... That’s a hell of a lot cheaper then punting. I’m gonna email admin to try and join the SA thread, so I can learn of other people’s experiences of using SA. But I tell you the truth I really wanna try SA.

Also getting sick of punting now cos of the lack of talent in the West Midlands and the rise of dodgy East European wg’s in the West Midlands.

Also cheers Jack, thanks for telling me about SA you’re a topman.  :thumbsup:

Try it, it’s very addictive though!

Beware of the scammers and keep your punting wits about you. The golden rule is never to send money up front, ever. If you get asked then bin them.

Offline king tarzan

I am in my 40's
I ain't getting no honey " honey or super honey"

Unless I pay

Then I get the " honey and super honey"

I have paid and fucked some seriously beautiful sexy women over many years... brothel whores to independent whores..

I know by my natural instinct no dating site or seeking arrangements are not going to work for me ( beside's which I would get bored of the same woman, each time she will become less appealing, also I start to find women's voices irritating after a while..)

It works
PUNTING FOR ME

FIND A HONEY/SUPER HONEY
she meets my physical and gfe requirements
PAY HER KISS HER TWO WAY ORAL EXCHANGE FUCK HER AND LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER HONEY /SUPER HONEY TO FUCK. ..

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rick2468

This is a good thread I was going to post something similar but wasn't sure whether to post. I used to use an early social media website called Faceparty to meet people about 10 years ago. I met 8 people on there and had sex with 5 and kissed one other. The other two were dates with no result. One of them was an honest to God 9 out of 10 looks wise and I still think of her today. This was over a period of 2 years or so and took a lot of time chatting online so it wasn't as prolific as it sounds unfortunately when I take into account the number of hours chatting. I also had to drive a long way to meet some of them. I had a throwaway email address that I used for msn in order to keep it separate from my personal life. If I log on to the account now and look at contact list there are hundreds of addresses on there and I don't even remember who most of them are.

Faceparty only let you send about 20 private messages a day which people burned through so people just posted their msn addresses on one another walls so I used to add them if I thought they looked either filthy or busty. Once added most of them would ask where you got their email address and when I sent them my Faceparty profile I would either get blocked or we would chat. I remember it always being a nervy few seconds to see if the profile photo on msn went (meaning blocked) or they would send a message back. I was in a relationship for a while after that and when I became single Facebook was the new thing so I tried again with a throwaway account on there just for dating but it looked silly as my friendslist was just females so that was short lived.

jtalbain1

Yea..... my now wife managed to reel me in with one of those......