Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone tried MMF with another M provided by WG?  (Read 1830 times)

Offline stokecity

Hi there, guys....a general one some of you might be able to some advice about please.

I'm looking at a service provider and I might fancy taking up her offer of an MMF with her guy.

ANyone any experience of this?

totally new to me, but her profile is tempting me into it...its no extra cost apparently.

She's texted me and told me they do it for fun...blah, blah, blah...a bit skeptical, but might be interesting.....

External Link/Members Only 

External Link/Members Only

while i'm here, any intel at all on her profile, by the way? She's in Bournemouth

She says she used to be known as Aria.....new profile and no AW reviews, so would be fab if you have any knowledge.

Expensive...but may negotiate...she sounds good, but...

OK, many thanks for replies  :)

Online threechilliman

Yep, I've done it more than once and it were fine. One even went and fetched me a drink halfway through and left me banging his Mrs. Really amusing when he said 'I'll just get you that drink, you carry on'. So I did. :D

Offline fastnet

At £250 for 1 hour this lady is too rich for my blood and wallet

Offline dave_59

I've met couples through AW and very occasionally FAB.
Have enjoyed the few times, but you need to be comfortable with another cock on show.

Sharing another guys wife/partner can be such a rush.

Offline Fabaceous

I had a recent MMF with a lass and her hubby in telford.
Great fun indeed.
Check my review:-)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178486.0

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yep. Been seeing a WG a few times, when she told me she and hubby were swingers and he'd have fun joining in. So he contacted me and we worked out a few things to try out on her for her birthday. As they are big into BDSM, we took her to a dungeon where we treated her quite severely. She loved it; so did I.
Best part? No fee because it was swinging, not punting. Fine by me.

Offline Happylad

Chexk it out very carefully, you don`t want to find that while you`re banging her you get his prick up your arse.

Offline bigthickdick

I've also reviewed a bi mmf with a couple, we've repeated it several times since and it just got even better. (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171933.0)

Offline Analist

This will depend on what MMF services you are interested in.
If you want to tick spitroasting or DP off your bucket list, then a second male is necessary by definition. Either you go along with the M provided or find a friend you can bring along. And if you wan to try DP, you'd better be comfortable with phsyical contact with the second male - it's practically impossible for you both to get in there without some other parts of your bodies touching. Of course, if you're seeking a bi MMF experience, this could be welcome and part of the action.
If you're interest is purely in 1:1 sex with the female, I don't see what you'd gain by having another male present.

Online Moby Dick

It's easier than organising an MMF with other punters.

with zero feedback/reviews there are safer options available at lower cost.

Offline stokecity

FYI, guys, this meet never took place......this SP is v flakey.

Despite good comms, i re confirmed an hour or so before th event was booked but heard nothing.....total radio silence until the next day when she texted some bullshit excuse....

nothng really lost...except a blue pill wasted ...ha.

either way, i wouldnt normally go for someone with so little feedback but thought id take a chance....i suppose id rather have a no show than a shit punt and waste of money....

hey ho...onwards and upwards....

thanks again for your thoughts on this topic...

Online Moby Dick

FYI, guys, this meet never took place......this SP is v flakey.

Despite good comms, i re confirmed an hour or so before th event was booked but heard nothing.....total radio silence until the next day when she texted some bullshit excuse....

nothng really lost...except a blue pill wasted ...ha.

either way, i wouldnt normally go for someone with so little feedback but thought id take a chance....i suppose id rather have a no show than a shit punt and waste of money....

hey ho...onwards and upwards....

thanks again for your thoughts on this topic...
Maybe you should put this into a review so that it is accessible for other punters considering booking in the future....unless you intend to have a 2nd attempt?

Zedster

I only ever did this once... a few years back... and organised privstely via a forum we were all members on at the time.... it was with a regular WG and another one of her regulars.... it was a tick on all our bucket lists.... was fun.. but not sure if i'd repeat.  I did make it quite clear to the other chap that any touching of me and I'd snap it off!