Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyyy_laura - Bond Street  (Read 2583 times)

106 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (96 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bouch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen laura a couple of weeks ago for £150/h.

Communication:
Good, sent a text in the morning to arrange something later in the afternoon. Replies were quick.

Not far from Bond street. There's a pub nearby but didn't feel like anyone would pay attention to what's going on (also being very central, it was mostly tourists). She receives in a studio which is fit for purpose.

The girl:
Like in the pictures, probably better in the flesh. Think it used to say she was 26 on the profile, it now says 28 which is probably closer to the truth. Boobs are enhanced but fairly well done (couldn't see any scars). English is a bit scarce but good enough to have a decent conversation in between rounds.

The meet:
She opened the door in leggings which gave her a next door girl kind of look. I liked it. Sorted the paperwork and got in the shower, on my way out she was (un)dressed more appropriately for the occasion. Started with FK whilst standing, then started rubbing her arse against my cock whilst in front of the mirror. Then proceeded to OWO which was ok but not remarkable and then cowgirl in the first round in which I came after a while. Nice chat in between rounds and then off to round two with more OWO, cowgirl, doggy, mish and other positions. During the meet she always used the mirror and a lamp strategically so that you could see what was going on (mirror wasn't particularly wide though so at times it was a bit of a challenge). Seeing her riding me reverse cowgirl in the mirror was a sight for sore eyes.

Conclusion
I'd probably return at some point since I have enjoyed the meet. Nothing outstanding but I liked her and the meet was good enough for me to think of coming back, though I think she has a routine that she follows that might become a bit repetitive after a couple of times.

Offline MLawro93

Definitely agree with your point at the end, she most definitely has a routine. Can get tiring pretty quick, but if you take charge then it shouldn't really be a problem.  :D

Offline karimbenzima1991

Has the tightest cunt I’ve hammered in punting
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1