Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brum Brazilian Girls  (Read 584 times)

Offline Puntersaurus007

Hi All,
New here and looking for first proper punt, done a few massage apps and will post reviews shortly.
Question - are all the Brazilian girls too good to be true on AW? Are they all fake? Anyone had good experiences?
Cheers 👍🏻🍺

Offline pbrown355

I doubt whether anyone can give you a straight answer to your question. I'd like to know the answer as well.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you pick one of the many Brazilians on AW now and send us your 1st review. Looking forward to it!

Offline Bush

Hi All,
New here and looking for first proper punt, done a few massage apps and will post reviews shortly.
Question - are all the Brazilian girls too good to be true on AW? Are they all fake? Anyone had good experiences?
Cheers 👍🏻🍺
Probably best to flag up a couple that you’ve noticed and stick the AW number into the search engine top left.
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline inzaghy

Personally I've been quite suspicious about how they all popped up at a similar time and there's now a lot knocking about. Part of me suspects a chunk of them might be Roms, rebranding because of their shit reputation, banking on punters not knowing enough Portuguese to interrogate them.

I should be clear, that's just my own speculation and I have not experienced anything to back this up. Just playing armchair Columbo.

Offline superlokrobert

it aint right for rom to pose as something else

if you earn a bad rep, then do something else just be honest about annoying if it is a rom, im gonna have a look see what happens
Banned reason: Miltiple Profiles - wonderfulworldz321, Pan, superlokrobert, pokerdon, thedeal321, Ifthepriceisright, originallingam
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Joe.9449

I had the pleasure of seeing a few last year near the mailbox. All of them exactly like how they looked online. One had a c-section scar that wasn't visible in photos and they don't tend to speak English, so makes it a bit difficult to communicate. But other than that no complaints.

Offline TheSploshHER

Personally I've been quite suspicious about how they all popped up at a similar time and there's now a lot knocking about. Part of me suspects a chunk of them might be Roms, rebranding because of their shit reputation, banking on punters not knowing enough Portuguese to interrogate them.

I should be clear, that's just my own speculation and I have not experienced anything to back this up. Just playing armchair Columbo.

No mate they're not Roms/EEs. Most are genuine they usually work in pairs and tour around the country using the same air bnbs..

Offline TheSploshHER

Hi All,
Cheers 👍🏻🍺

Yes do what Bush said mate and if you get no joy paste their link in this thread n I'll try n assist as there are a few bait n switch places.

I've seen a few n now that lockdown's brought my punting to a halt ill try start TOFTTing the sh!t out the reviews to assist future punters..   :drinks:

Offline bops909

Probably best to flag up a couple that you’ve noticed and stick the AW number into the search engine top left.

This is good advice.

Offline Whore Master

it aint right for rom to pose as something else

if you earn a bad rep, then do something else just be honest about annoying if it is a rom, im gonna have a look see what happens

A Rom being honest? Well, that's blown my mind!
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac