Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bored HE with Thai massages?  (Read 934 times)

nwbrfc

Anyone else experience that bored look on the girl’s face as she delivers the HE? They deliver on all the swipes and gropes to get me aroused, but then the denouement is delivered with complete disinterest. They either just look at the cock with a glazed over face or they are looking elsewhere. I find it quite off putting. I know that I can’t get anymore than a HE but a bit play acting would be nice. I also know they have to do it 10s of times a day so it must become monotonous for them.

It could just be me. Also I usually take while to cum, so their arms are usually knackered towards the end.

Offline Pete556

Anyone else experience that bored look on the girl’s face as she delivers the HE? They deliver on all the swipes and gropes to get me aroused, but then the denouement is delivered with complete disinterest. They either just look at the cock with a glazed over face or they are looking elsewhere. I find it quite off putting. I know that I can’t get anymore than a HE but a bit play acting would be nice. I also know they have to do it 10s of times a day so it must become monotonous for them.

It could just be me. Also I usually take while to cum, so their arms are usually knackered towards the end.
Oh Yes.  Am quite fed up with Thai massages atm. They try and charge the earth, don't bother to try and get you interested throughout the massage, think that £30 for
10 mins of HE towards the end is good value (not), and - as you say - deliver the actual HE with no eye contact or any form of "care". Maybe just my area (Warwick/Leamington)?

My experience of Chinese massage recently is far different (Old Lode Lane). Not greedy at all, really wish to please, lots of eye contact, HE starts very early on, etc etc.

Offline Jake.mackie

Yep
Pimmee Thai in Worcester was crap as was that new Redditch Thai shop

Offline Funboy101

Yep I’ve had the same....really looking for a hot WG to offer a naked B2B with plenty of touching allowed where she actually enjoys milking me lol.

Don’t know if there is such a service provider anywhere!!

Offline Jake.mackie

Nat is in Oldbury. Well reviewed on here

Online mr.bluesky

Yep I’ve had the same....really looking for a hot WG to offer a naked B2B with plenty of touching allowed where she actually enjoys milking me lol.

Don’t know if there is such a service provider anywhere!!

She'll be harder to find than Lord Lucan  :dash: I have to agree the Chinese places are better than the Thai places at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 05:06:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline temptation

Normal experience - indifference, Worst experience-yawning! Review to follow soon. Best is when they make eye contact suggesting more on offer.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline temptation

Worst yawning, review to follow. Normal indifference looking round the room etc Best staring right into your eyes.

Offline Beamer

Worst yawning, review to follow. Normal indifference looking round the room etc Best staring right into your eyes.

I must be lucky because of the 5 or 6 regular fbsm girls that I see if we are not fucking then they are all happy to concentrate on the HE job in hand.
My experience is that the "bored" ones are not only Thai but Chinese as well. I guess it goes to show "satisfaction" is in eye of the punter.
Best of the lot is Jessy in Shifnal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 08:17:36 pm by Beamer »

Offline temptation

I agree about Jessie which reminds me I need to get back there.

Offline watsey

I agree about Jessie which reminds me I need to get back there.
Me too but frustratingly she is on holiday till September. :(