Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mia Ipswich - anyone seen?  (Read 817 times)

Offline e17steve

Hi everyone

Had some texts with her and she seems to be really keen to get the customers in. She's charging basically soho walk up prices. Pics look alright to be fair -

External Link/Members Only

Anyone yet had the pleasure?  :cool:

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Looks too good to be true at those prices so an inevitable bait n switch but hey ya never know I”m sure someone on here will test the water and find out I guess:-)

Offline somethingrandom

She sends a lot of random texts/WhatsApps.
Her house looks like a total shithole from outside.
I assume she's on drugs from speaking to her.
If you are in any way local I would be seriously concerned as if she is as indiscrete on the streets as she is in Comms, I would be seriously worried about bumping in to her.

Other that that....

Fyi, I never met her, turned away at the last minute a month or so ago when she advertised before. Life's too short to be getting into that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:10:50 am by somethingrandom »

Offline e17steve

She sends a lot of random texts/WhatsApps.
Her house looks like a total shithole from outside.
I assume she's on drugs from speaking to her.
If you are in any way local I would be seriously concerned as if she is as indiscrete on the streets as she is in Comms, I would be seriously worried about bumping in to her.

Other that that....

Fyi, I never met her, turned away at the last minute a month or so ago when she advertised before. Life's too short to be getting into that sort of thing.

Yeah I think you're right. I could do without that kind of hassle. Thanks for the heads up!  :thumbsup:

Offline c00perman

Embarrased to admit but yes I did go and visit her. My advice is avoid avoid avoid. Looks bad. body worse and should have walked.

I went to her flat and got access, got through the door and she was shouting at me from top of the stairs, should have turned and walked away. I went into the flat and  realised how bad it was. I paid £40 and she stripped off and it was clear that she had problems I would guess with substance abuse. She started with a BJ but knew nothing was going to happen from me so told her I wanted to take things in hand. came and went.

I did see a programme about the Suffolk murders a few weeks later and  i believe she was interviewed by a reporter.