Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage hadleigh  (Read 2259 times)

Offline goodmans

Has anyone  been to  ruan thai massage  in hadleigh  Southend  essex do you get any  extras  any information  please

Offline Skippy2708

Has anyone  been to  ruan thai massage  in hadleigh  Southend  essex do you get any  extras  any information  please
You absolutely will get extras (HE for sure) as one of the girls there is this lady https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201872.msg2081416#msg2081416

I personally haven't been to see her there even though she keeps messaging me to go as she is extremely average in everything. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:54:26 pm by Skippy2708 »

Offline dieseldriver

Why not visit it yourself, and be the first to review it? Sometimes you have take a chance. Get lucky with  HJ or more, go again. Legit, nothing more on offer? don't bother again. Done that to a few SP's as seen in my negative reviews.

Offline goodmans

Thanks will do i ket you know

Offline dieseldriver

Is it the one one the main road London bound (A13) as you round the one-way system? If so, its legit according to a question I asked about it just over a year ago. Might have changed since and giving extras? Its a try it and see place.

Offline Skippy2708

Is it the one one the main road London bound (A13) as you round the one-way system? If so, its legit according to a question I asked about it just over a year ago. Might have changed since and giving extras? Its a try it and see place.

DD the one I think you enquired about last year was Zen which is 100% legit, this new one the OP is talking about is Ruan Thai, the woman who works there definitely gives HE but as previously stated very average typical mainstream Thai no real interest,  she has worked near southend airport, and 2 places in Leigh on Sea, one of my recent reviews for Leigh on Sea was her mate and she shares the place.  The shop in Hadleigh is in front of a place that use to have Thai girls on AW and you use to go through a side gate to the house behind. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:52:19 am by Skippy2708 »