Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Angelika_ - Cambridge  (Read 2054 times)

18 review(s) for _Angelika_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

Link: External Link/Members Only

30min: £80

Comms: Very good. Fast, accurate replies.

Location: Shared flat a few streets away from the backside of the Grafton.

Name: _Angelika_

Looks: Facially I was initially disappointed and considered walking, but due to the large number of positive reviews and good comms, I felt confident this would be a good punt. I followed her upstairs to the room, and watching her ass ascend the stairs made me feel better...

She's quite tall and with good proportions; narrow waist, nice hips and frame. After paying I had her bend over the bed, and I spent a long while lifting her skirt and looking up her pussy and ass. Her tanned skin is impecable, very smooth and taut, healthy and hydrated. I could see her asshole around her G-string, which I took off... her asshole and pussy were all very nice, healthy, and clean. Smells very clean, very good. Totally hairless, and I didn't see or feel stubble either. Her breasts were decent looking, medium sized, I think with small implants below them. The nipples were nice and responsive, but the main attraction (for me) was the rest of her body.

Attitude: Very friendly, warm body contact, no rush.

Services: Sensual B2B, RO and rimming her perfect ass. Quite good OW. CG: Her size made this really fun and sexy, nothing better than CG with hands on the waist, hips, and ass. Mish; highlight was spreading her long legs eagle, and also plowing into her tall body. And finally, Doggy... grabbing her hips and plowing into her nicely padded ass. Cleaned up and had some genuine chat which was a change. Showered and left feeling happy.

Overall: Although she isn't attractive facially, and her services are relatively vanilla, She has a great body and excellent service.

Note: She said this was her first time in Cambridge, and that she wished she had toured Cambridge sooner and often because she enjoyed the local sights, and business has been good. However, she's looking to retire very soon, so this will be her first and last time in Cambridge. Her last day is Wednesday.

She said she flat shares with a good friend of hers, Caroline, who I'm guessing is this poorly reviewed WG:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16541

Offline CBPaul

Thanks for the review, sadly I won't have the chance to punt this week otherwise she would have been top of the list.

She said she flat shares with a good friend of hers, Caroline, who I'm guessing is this poorly reviewed WG:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16541

This one doesn't read well does it. Poor review and she doesn't list penetration on her likes - never a good sign.

Offline JayEZ2K

This one doesn't read well does it. Poor review and she doesn't list penetration on her likes - never a good sign.
Exactly. Yet I'm actually slightly tempted to see her friend since she has just one negative review, and considering how good Angelika was...