Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Milaide_for_you! Southampton  (Read 836 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7656167) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Giant72

website link  - External Link/Members Only
Place - Southampton - happened yesterday. Place near the shopping center frequently used by Brazilian girls. Drawback now no parking opposite so need to park in the shopping center
Girl - the photos are slightly photo shopped. The girl actually looks better in person very curvy nice Brazilian bum and natural tits. She has a very friendly and makes you feel at ease. Best bit she is always smiling - felt like a true GFE.
Punt - Rang the maid and there was no problem getting through Usual text with website link and the pricing given, Miladie ( apparently that is her actual name  :D) was free, she was wearing a very sexy outfit, exchanged the cash for half an hour appointment with OWO. She immediately put me at ease even though her knowledge of English is limited she uses google translate.
She did an amazing lap dance and there is a full length mirror that makes it even more enjoyable, lots of DFK. her OWO is one of the best really deep and slow. On with the bag and we fucked like rabbits in every position possible. Doggy was my favorite, she has an amazing technique with her pelvic muscles she squeezes your dick feels like heaven.
Not a time watcher actually gave me a nice back massage as well for 2 minutes. Amazing girl. Glad I could see her.
Will try and return before she is off to london

Offline wiltsman

She sounds hot!  Did the maid send a price list of extras? How much did you pay for owo?  Was the DFK an extra? Was RO an extra?  In my experience the extras can mount up sky high with these very young Brazilians ....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 07:52:21 am by wiltsman »

Offline pythago

In my experience the extras can mount up sky high with these very young Brazilians ....

I agree, extras can mount up ridiculously,
Young? She doesn't look like 22. But I have an appointment with SpecSavers today. New glasses might help  :cool:

Online PilotMan

Can you confirm what you paid for 30 minutes and what the extra charges were.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:38:09 am by PilotMan »

Offline Giant72

Hi paid £80 for the half an hour and £30+£20 for OWO & kissing

Offline Nickernack