Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of talent in Leeds  (Read 2115 times)

Offline banshee121

Is it just me or does there seem to be a bit of a drought of decent new working girls in Leeds.

Theres plenty of Romanian cunts but i was after something better and reliable but not much around in Leeds been scouting all weekend.

Offline p3ngu1n

Yup, totally uninspiring at the minute - so much so that I can't be arsed with punting!

Online webpunter

For a moment i thought you were referring to the shambles @ Bell End Road

Offline yorkieyorkie

Is it just me or does there seem to be a bit of a drought of decent new working girls in Leeds.

Theres plenty of Romanian cunts but i was after something better and reliable but not much around in Leeds been scouting all weekend.

Yeah apart from a few well known girls it’s very much dead. I’m giving EE (predominately Romanians) a wide berth so finding an English girl who’s reliable is remarkably difficult. There is always agencies but then they do cost more.

Offline banshee121

Still pretty poor what is available in Leeds apart from the handful well knowns, hoping things pick up soon but not much new talent

Offline JackTheStripper

Well it looks like your prayers have been answered. If you check AW today there is an abundance of talent on there! Problem is, many of them are overpriced  :dash:

Offline jimbob007

You are so right. It really is dead. The 'decent' ones are well overpriced, i refuse to pay. I think these prossies are in collusion in regards to their prices. I'm happy for this. I have saved alot and my addiction for seeing them is gone  :yahoo:

Justanotheruser

You are so right. It really is dead. The 'decent' ones are well overpriced, i refuse to pay. I think these prossies are in collusion in regards to their prices. I'm happy for this. I have saved alot and my addiction for seeing them is gone  :yahoo:

I really doubt they're actually in collusion. It just takes a simple look round the site for someone to decide what they think the right rate is.

Offline JackTheStripper

I really doubt they're actually in collusion. It just takes a simple look round the site for someone to decide what they think the right rate is.

Agreed. I doubt very much they are in collusion with each other, but simply "price checking" other girls prices and setting their rates from there.

Offline adamza

Agreed AW is a pile of shite these days. I've been sticking to agencies for the most part, slightly more expensive but more reliable for the most part.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You've been a member since 2016. You've seen Alexa and curvey cougar, but not a single review. Give respect get respect.

Offline PK59

Go see Carmel Snow - lovely horny lady

Offline mrfishyfoo

Go see Carmel Snow - lovely horny lady

Says the guy that's still to do a review.

Offline PK59

Offline mrfishyfoo

am I not allowed an opinion ?

Everyones allowed an opinion.  :hi: :hi:

Mine is that you're a LEECH MrPK and that you bring no value to this forum.

Offline PK59

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ha ha ha - love you too xx

I take it all back.  :scare: :scare:

You made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.  :drinks: :drinks:

All that's missing now is you sharing some of your experiences and then the jobs a goodun.  :hi: :hi:

Offline jimbob007

You've been a member since 2016. You've seen Alexa and curvey cougar, but not a single review. Give respect get respect.

No idea what you are getting at?

Offline stevedave

He means you've seen WG's but not reviewed them, hence helping fellow punters out. The more you give to the forum, the more you'll recieve.

Offline mrfishyfoo

He means you've seen WG's but not reviewed them, hence helping fellow punters out. The more you give to the forum, the more you'll recieve.

He's too fucking busy moaning to the boss  :hi: :hi: to do that.  :dash: :dash:

He's a fucking LEECH IMHO that brings fuck all of value to this forum.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:05:18 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

There's plenty of decent podging to be had in Leeds at the moment IMHO albeit it was pretty poor when you did your OP MrB.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:09:12 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline jimbob007

Cheers Dave. Being respectful doesnt hurt. Hope others can learn from you.

Offline jimbob007

He's too fucking busy moaning to the boss  :hi: :hi: to do that.  :dash: :dash:

He's a fucking LEECH IMHO that brings fuck all of value to this forum.

Calm down old man. What are you approaching 60 and still have an attitude of a young boy. I get your point, ill post something if i see someone again. Crazy guy.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
There's no offence intended, but I had reviewed a girl within the first few months of being a member. Many punters told me it prevented them wasting money.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Calm down old man. What are you approaching 60 and still have an attitude of a young boy. I get your point, ill post something if i see someone again. Crazy guy.

I see.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Starnatalia not tell you how old I am. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline wristjob

Cheers Dave. Being respectful doesnt hurt. Hope others can learn from you.

Posting reviews doesn't hurt either.

Offline Jamspam1122

There seems to be shit loads of rub and tug for £60 girls round leeds at the moment.

External Link/Members Only

That's literally just a handful available.