Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeylaBigClit - Stepney Green  (Read 998 times)

10 review(s) for Mary Hot Naughty (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tazman1002001]

Offline madmuffin73

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

date of booking 25/07/2017 6.30pm for 30 mins

Booked LeylaBigClit late on the afternoon.  Confirmed the booking with her.  When I turned up, she didn't answer her phone or reply to texts.  Obviously got bumped for a longer session.  Didn't even get an apology.  :mad:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good on you for reporting this, prossies that do shit like this piss me off big time  :angry:

Offline PilotMan

She did a similar thing to me. We had tried a couple of times to fix a time over a week or so, but no joy.

On the particular day I text and asked for a mid afternoon appointment, no response. around 4:30PM I get a text - "I'm free now". I respond straight away can we do 5PM for 30 minutes. OK she says.

I arrive at 4:55 and park in Cephas St, pay for parking until the restrictions end at 5:30PM and text her to say I'm outside - no response.

I call her, she texts back, "I'm in the shower, 5 minutes".

10 minutes later I text and tell her I'm leaving - no response, so I leave.

5:30PM, she texts me and says she's ready.

I tell her I've left already.

I did finally punt her a week or so ago; I'm going to do a review. It's Positive, but she's not my type.

Offline madmuffin73

I definitely won't be going back. I think i saw her pimp on the balcony. Something shady going on. @sinz thanks for the "what you could have had pics"   :)

Offline PilotMan

I definitely won't be going back. I think i saw her pimp on the balcony. Something shady going on. @sinz thanks for the "what you could have had pics"   :)

Those pictures are very "complimentary". She is not as slim as you might hope for - getting on for a size 12 and around 5'3"

Offline Jamiethedodger

Was the pimp a Sergei or Da Silva  :lol: