Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap Duo's?  (Read 1034 times)

Bondy161

Hello again gentlemen,

I'm looking for a duo but around the £160p/h mark such as the services offered by these ladies:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  plus External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now the blondies seem to be very famous on this forum, but I think Mia may still be in Hungary and I'm not sure for how much longer she will be there (going by my luck she will return the day after I've seen another duo  :D)

I've sent them mail and waiting on a response with my fingers crossed, but in the meantime, does anybody know of any other duos that are great VFM and as incredible as these two sound from the reviews on here?

In terms of where I'm generally looking to meet them would be ofc London (north, central, west, east and no further south than Brixton) but I would also be willing to travel to the surrounding north London area generally speaking St.Albans, Hertford etc. being no further north than Stansted Airport (I may be willing to travel to Cambridge depending on whether the girls happen to be a must see).

p.s. A great ass (or pair of asses) is a plus  :D

Thanks

doobes

As far as I'm aware no one has reported on the Laura/Julia duo so another one to consider.

Can't be far off the £160 ballpark figure and you'd be doing the board a favour. Might not be the lesbian duo you're after ala Blondies but few are. Just make the report detailed so we could live vicariously through you.

Bondy161

Julia is on holiday until the 2nd july :(

Nice find though! Definitely one for the hotlist!