Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Waterloo  (Read 1892 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Mia twice in the last few weeks and once last year. She has been reviewed on here before but nothing recently that I have seen.

Comms are good and she works from a clean and tidy apartment close to Waterloo station. She gives clear instructions once the booking is confirmed.

Oddly for a VS advert she is actually the person you will see and is independent. There are no signs of anyone else working from the address.

Mia herself is a pretty Chinese woman. About 30, 5'6",  Decent, slender, figure with natural boobs. Bum is probably her best feature.

She advertises FBSM with B2B & HE for £90.

She does have a massage table but that sits in the corner of the room. The "massage" takes place on a comfortable double bed. To give Mia her due she strips off from the start and while her massage skills are quite good I have had better. English is good and has always been in a good mood.
Shower available.
First visit was good B2B massage, RO to orgasm and a very good, slow, HJ to finish. (£90)
Second visit was reverse massage, prolonged RO to powerful orgasm. She then told me to fuck her. (Must have hit the spot). On with the cover then Cowgirl and Mish. (£90)
Third visit was similar. She enjoyed having her pussy massaged while she lay on her front. She did get very horny and enthusiastic.
Bit of a light massage after the event to finish up the hour.
When I offered the £90 she said it was £120 including sex. Two ways of looking at this. I saved £30 on the visit before or I wasted my time massaging her and should have pushed the boundaries a bit further if sex was guaranteed. Not sure if BJ is on offer.

Probably a bit vanilla but I enjoyed myself.