Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie 21  (Read 1790 times)

peppe

Hi all trying to contact Maggie 21 has any seen her recently, i have seen her a few times now does not reply to texts or phone calls does any have a alternative phone number or email thank

Offline Sinz

Not a review - topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting

Offline Londonpunter30

Hi all trying to contact Maggie 21 has any seen her recently, i have seen her a few times now does not reply to texts or phone calls does any have a alternative phone number or email thank

If you read her profile it clearly states she is on holiday until 19/02.

If you've called and phoned and not had a reply maybe it's time to take a hint.  Sounds like you may have EAS

In fact the only time you ever post on here is about Maggie.  You clearly have EAS
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:44:24 pm by Londonpunter30 »

peppe

I have read her profile and i know what it states and no i have not got EAS as there is many more out there and the difference is i don't need to review every girl i go with unlike some

Offline Sinz

I have read her profile and i know what it states and no i have not got EAS as there is many more out there and the difference is i don't need to review every girl i go with unlike some

Well according to your track record, you don’t review anyone, just keep asking the same question about Maggie21 over and over again, which certainly is weird.

vw

you review fuck all and sound a prick, not shocked she ignores you. 

Another pointless leech wanting some info while never sharing anything for 3 years. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:28:55 am by vw »

peppe

Get a life you sad poor excuse for a person

vw

Says the pointless leech obsessive.   :lol: :lol:

3 years posting about the same girl.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:31:47 am by vw »

peppe

I bet your a very lonely person and the only way you see a bit of pussy is on the internet or paying for it sad individual carry on wanking you knob

Offline Beamer

I bet your a very lonely person and the only way you see a bit of pussy is on the internet or paying for it sad individual carry on wanking you knob

You really are an oddball and revert to ridiculous comments.  Go crawl back in your hole

Offline The_Don

In fact the only time you ever post on here is about Maggie.  You clearly have EAS

Seems that way looking at that account post history and also just another 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:51:25 am by The_Don »

vw

Hope she reads this and realises what a fruitcake you are obsessing over her for 3 years.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

peppe

You lot are boring me so fuck off

vw

why don't you take the initiative ?

What ever next?  Are you going to buy us food at south mimms kfc?  :sarcastic:

peppe

Offline Jimmyredcab

A member for over 2 years and 8 posts, that tells me all I need to know.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sinz

OP you are the definition of a Donkey !

peppe

Hahaha it was fun some of us have work to do carry on wanking cunts

Offline Sinz

Hahaha it was fun some of us have work to do carry on wanking cunts

Clearly you don't, because you are here posting stupid comments.  :music:

Offline Billy no mates

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

And you won't be posting, let alone reviewing on UKP any-more.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:52:01 pm by The_Don »

Offline Londonpunter30

And you won't be posting, let alone reviewing on UKP any-more.

It's not even school holidays.. he sounded about 5, no wonder Maggie ignored him

Offline The_Don

It's not even school holidays.. he sounded about 5, no wonder Maggie ignored him

They don't last long if they start being abusive trolls

Offline pepsicolaboy

They don't last long if they start being abusive trolls

Maggie would probably eat him alive with her service  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The_Don

Maggie would probably eat him alive with her service  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a W/G, I would currently punt. Due to her reliance, on A/W feedback  :thumbsdown: