Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewing a deactivated profile  (Read 771 times)

Offline Atrueyorkie

Hi guys, I was wondering if it’s possible to review a deactivated AW profile? In short.

I remember all the details, location, price, name of SP but the profile is currently deactivated and I don’t have the hyperlink etc to it.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Its worth a review in case she returns.

You can add the link later, if you can remember her working name? Or if she has already been reviewed,  paste the link from those reviews, for indexing etc

Offline Atrueyorkie

Its worth a review in case she returns.

You can add the link later, if you can remember her working name? Or if she has already been reviewed,  paste the link from those reviews, for indexing etc

Cool, yes I remember her working name and it’d be a first review. Okay cheers will draft it up when I get the chance  :drinks:

Online Fuzzyduck

Assuming the profile is saved in your AW HL, then you have the ID number and can create a link.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Assuming the profile is saved in your AW HL, then you have the ID number and can create a link.

Really, even deactivated? Okay hopefully I’m not slow today and will find it   :drinks:

Online Fuzzyduck

Really, even deactivated? Okay hopefully I’m not slow today and will find it   :drinks:

Well it won't go to her profile since it's deactivated, but would do if it were live. If she comes back and turns on her profile then it would work.
The reviews are littered with links that used to work once but don't anymore.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Well it won't go to her profile since it's deactivated, but would do if it were live. If she comes back and turns on her profile then it would work.
The reviews are littered with links that used to work once but don't anymore.

I can’t see. Can you do a screenshot example or something?

Worst case I’ll just review with the links and add the AW link if they re-activate

Online Fuzzyduck

I can’t see. Can you do a screenshot example or something?

Worst case I’ll just review with the links and add the AW link if they re-activate

Sorry we're probably talking cross purposes. This is what I meant, which may or may not be helpful. It all depends if you have her AW number from somewhere.

I still have AW messages I sent to SPs whose profiles are gone completely. Here's one. When I click on the "view profile" option in the list of emails, it gives me this link
External Link/Members Only

If I edit that down, I can create the original AW link. She's gone, but hopefully should link to review on here.

If you haven't got any contact details at all, i.e. not even a deactivated AW ID, then you probably can't review.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Sorry we're probably talking cross purposes. This is what I meant, which may or may not be helpful. It all depends if you have her AW number from somewhere.

I still have AW messages I sent to SPs whose profiles are gone completely. Here's one. When I click on the "view profile" option in the list of emails, it gives me this link

If I edit that down, I can create the original AW link. She's gone, but hopefully should link to review on here.

If you haven't got any contact details at all, i.e. not even a deactivated AW ID, then you probably can't review.

Okay gotcha. I got a few websites where she’s advertised as well as a contact number  :drinks cheers for the info

Offline big-al93

You say it would be a first review, do you mean first review of her here ever, or just the first from you. If she's been reviewed before and you can find one via search, then you could get the AW link from there.

Offline Atrueyorkie

You say it would be a first review, do you mean first review of her here ever, or just the first from you. If she's been reviewed before and you can find one via search, then you could get the AW link from there.

The first part, first review of her ever.

That was the first thing I attempted searching on here but nothing came up