Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Builder spends more than 100k in a week on prostitutes & strip clubs  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Happyjose

External Link/Members Only

How the fuck can you drop that much coin on prossies in a week?

Offline akauya

maybe he was fucking this "courtesan" 

at £2500 an hour  :rolleyes:

JV547845

By spending it on vastly over priced ones or going to fucking Stringfellows or some crap hole.

Offline Happyjose

Might be something in that - if he put in a 40hr week. Finishing at 3pm on Friday, obviously

Curious6705

The article actually says 

Quote from: Daily Telegraph
he allegedly managed to blow more than £100,000 in just one week at some of London’s most notorious gentleman’s clubs.

So not that hard to do I expect - I'm sure I've read a number of stories about loaded rich kids routinely spending £7K or more a night in what seem to be expensive lap dancing clubs. There was a C4 documentary last year about young Arab guys annoying Kensington and Knightsbridge residents with their supercars - and they seemed to spend their evenings in super expensive lap dance clubs.

Offline Happyjose

The article actually says 

So not that hard to do I expect - I'm sure I've read a number of stories about loaded rich kids routinely spending £7K or more a night in what seem to be expensive lap dancing clubs. There was a C4 documentary last year about young Arab guys annoying Kensington and Knightsbridge residents with their supercars - and they seemed to spend their evenings in super expensive lap dance clubs.

The article also says that the Telegraph have seen court documents that show he spent more than 110k on such, but I decided to avoid an overly pedantic tagline

Curious6705

The article also says that the Telegraph have seen court documents that show he spent more than 110k on such, but I decided to avoid an overly pedantic tagline

Not sure what your point is? Anyhow super easy to spend money on sex - sky's the limit!

Offline Happyjose

Not sure what your point is? Anyhow super easy to spend money on sex - sky's the limit!

Just highlighting an inconsistency in the article - nothing personal intended.

Even at top London rates it's a pretty impressive binge

Captain Caveman

The article mentions:

The Windmill

and

Park Lane VIP Services

Nothing from Google with that name; could be this place - it's pricey enough:

Stealthshagger

I hate to think how fluffy he is. I can barely imagine how fluffy he has to be to spend that. 100k to see you dance in a string? for £100 I expect facials, owo and a good attitude.

Offline Happylad

Bet he`d got a very numb dick by the end of the week - I lose touch with mine after £300

Offline Bond

You can spend £100k much quicker on strippers than than you can on hookers.

Offline webpunter

I might stretch to £2,500/hr for Pamela Anderson for a couple of hours.  She's still so hot
Blowing £100k+ in a week
I was looking through my HL
Was thinking like 7 over nighters - or maybe some of them during the day.  Have to have time to sleep / eat / recover & read the paper on the bog
£10k ish:   3 @ £2k & 4 @ £1.0k ish.  Add in accomo at a top hotel & generally razzing it up.  Can easy do the latter on £1k-£1.5k a day on top of the WG's fees.  £20k absolute max all-in.  Probably less.  And a much better time than at some wank lap-dancing bar

LL

I reckon he spent the vast majority of that money in the strip clubs he went to.