Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lin at Zhangri-La massage, Wimbledon  (Read 5631 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only, although the website is basically down at time of writing. Despite that, they have actually now relocated and reopened in Wimbledon after a brief stint in Waterloo following years in Charing X. 

I emailed zhangri-la@outlook.com and set it up that way.  The luscious, lovely, lusty Lin is working Weds & Thurs as before.

A lot of the meet was identikit - and identikit positive - to my review from last year (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165340.msg1773186#msg1773186), so I will keep this one briefer.

Comms: Good. I emailed, replies were quite quick from Fiona (the owner) and we set a time.  On the day I was early, rang up, and was permitted to come a little early.

Location: A ground-floor flat about 5 mins from Wimbledon's big station, behind the massive Morrisons, by bus station.  Anonymous.  I entered via the back as front door wasn't working. Flat was quite nice and tidy, with bigger shower than the old Charing Cross one.  I was offered wine or coffee/tea as before.

Girl: Lin as described before - just as slim, totally shaved this time.  Wearing the same kimono, and black lingerie beneath.  Fiona let me in, and was very smiley.

Punt: We initially abandoned the massage in favour of lots of standing DFK - she's very tongue-heavy, and not so lip-heavy, which isn't my bag but ymmv - and then, after I stripped her, me eating and fingering her pussy for about 10-15 mins until she came shudderingly.  Lovely jubbly.  I hoped she might reciprocate with RO, but no such luck - she kissed my nipples a lot, then we began the massage.  Basically lots of CC swipes, more and more reach-unders, much like last time,  plus added finger-fucking of my back door, and then, after the flip, a lovely and gradual finish.  £100 as before.  A shower and I unhurriedly vamoosed in a long-winded but ultimately successful search for a Sainsbury.

Would I go back?  I would, except I doubt I'll see the same girl a third time.  This time was great, but it wasn't as great as the first because I expected it to be great, if that makes sense.  You'll never recapture that initial high, etc etc.  But I'd highly recommend Lin for anyone who can be bothered to trek to Wimbledon.  Isn't there a tennis tournament on soon or somefink?   :)

Offline markfin

What's the phone number please?

Offline niceguyali

There website is down, can someone please post any contact details please, thanks

Callisto

Allow me to quote myself...

External Link/Members Only, although the website is basically down at time of writing.   

I emailed zhangri-la@outlook.com and set it up that way. 

Offline markfin

Zhangri la has reopened in holborn

ohmygodchu

Callisto

They're renting a room at Natural Ways, I believe.

Offline pogba

They're renting a room at Natural Ways, I believe.

Has anyone been to Zhangri La in Holborn?
I heard that Fiona was working again...............?