Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any comments on this girl anyone? HottyHertencia (BarnetGate)  (Read 552 times)

ramrodronnie

Just received this one from AW. Anyone have any knowledge of her please?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

Offline laidbackasiandude

Based upon her freely available photographs, no hits via reverse image searches as far as I can determine.

HOWEVER, note on her profile list it mentions Bareback & Unprotected Sex. The profile is very new so it might
be the case she or her boss "Ivan the terrible" simply ticking all the relevant boxes without even realising.

Online The_Don

Based upon her freely available photographs, no hits via reverse image searches as far as I can determine.

+1

HOWEVER, note on her profile list it mentions Bareback & Unprotected Sex. The profile is very new so it might
be the case she or her boss "Ivan the terrible" simply ticking all the relevant boxes without even realising.

Indeed and Ivan number 12 on this list  :D

ramrodronnie

:lol: Thanks laidbackasiandude. I really do need to go to spec savers. Fucking BB!!  :scare: Knee jerk after just seeing the pics. Oh well back to the drawing board.

Thanks again.  :thumbsup: :hi:

+1

Indeed and Ivan number 12 on this list  :D

I need to add some additional female names/aliases for "WG managers" regarding that list.

Shame Hagar isn't an EE name.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Helga (as WG's madam) is certainly a contender. Alternative way to External Link/Members Only