Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivienne Diamant - Hounslow  (Read 2213 times)

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called to see her and was given the postcode, but as driving said it may take some time so I will call when closer as it would take at least 45 mins traffic depending.
Was told I must make an appt if I wanted to see her, I said ok I want to see her in an hour or so but will call when closer, don't think whoever I was speaking to understood because when I did get close enough was told the first free appointment was at 7pm (I said its only 1pm now and I spoke with you 35 mins ago.) Anyway it never happened. one thing is for sure, she's one busy bee !
Would like to know if she's the girl in the profile so come on, there must have been someone seeing her today who's on UKP ! 

Offline Makka124

She looks good, but her profile looks like she DOM

charming_red

Great looking girl and fine bod, but its a definate risk. I'd wanna know more about the location before setting out there.

Offline NightKid

She's already been reviewed before so doesn't that tell you almost everything you need to know?

Gixerbloke

Pissed!  I was just looking at her profile...... She looks like a bit of me. Just the type of figure I love.

Searching her on here only pulls up 2 bad experiences. I may just give it a go and see how it plays out. That arse is too good not to try my luck. If I don't get a warm reception on arrival, I ain't hanging around.

Done with wasting time and money on shit punts. And I always know it's gonna be shit from the beginning but try giving the benefit of the doubt, hoping it turns around.

Got a couple of shit reviews to post but they would only be adding to the already posted shit reviews that I didn't read up on before the punt. I would have known better otherwise.

Offline Sheer Tights

Seen Vivienne twice in Hounslow at £80ph. Beautiful girl, amazing shapely legs, GFE & no clock watcher. I had cum twice and my hour was up but she kept massaging me for another 10 mins while I recovered. She's now in Waterloo charging £120ph which won't put me off visiting again.