Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySc@rlet-1.5hrs in all great punt Finsbury Park TOFTT  (Read 1925 times)

Pakmanali123

First ever review

Hi

Felt the urge for a longer punt today so looked on AW and came across sexysc@arlett. No reviews but decided to take one for the team... :drinks: 1.5 hours at 90 pounds so seemed quite cheap

Booked her for 1.5 hours with Scarlett telling me she was working out of Finsbury Park travelodge. First ever shag at a Hotel so was a it nervous but decided to go with it.

Got lost and the poor girl had to direct me. She eventually found me after me wandering around like a lost fucking idiot.
First appearances were good. At least she wasn't a BBW which is what I was half expecting at that price. I would rate her as 6/10 which is fair for the price. She does have slightly stained front teeth but that didn't bother me. Might bother other punters so only fair I include it in my review.

Went to the traveldoge with no issues. Handed the money over and discussed what we could do!! The only thing she doesn't do is anal!!! So all DFK, OWO., rimming on me were all on offer. I was genuinely amazed.

So off she took her clothes. Now, at that price your not expecting a gym toned, 8 pack babe. When she took off her top, she had a slightly larger belly than expecting and some loose skin,  which i presume is from childbirth. Again, didn't bother me but might bother other people.

We began on the the bed with DFK. This was excellent and boy can this woman go deep!! Really enjoyed it as She was playing with my cock as well :P

After a bit of DFK, she went to blow me. She sucked that cock so well, it was almost worth it for the blowjob. Took direction well, was really good at listening to exactly how I wanted it... then the dirty bastard in me started to come out. I asked her if I could slap her and she was fine with it... obviously we agreed on the strength of the slap. And I also asked her if I could call her name.. again she was fine. So after some more blowjob, I asked to face fuck her; she agreed and she can take a fucking pounding to the face. Oh my god, she took and took a face fuck. Felt my cock was gonna break off at one point.

Then she began to rim me. Getting in there, right up my shitter. I have never been rimmed before so really fucking enjoyed Scarlett getting her dirty tongue right in there. As with the blowjob, I'd occasionally slap her (lightly I must add) and I would also DFK her. Dirty bastard I am, I know.

Then on with the condom. She rode me enthusiastically, reverse and normal CW and I did her doggy and mish.

I blew my load all over her face. After abit of a break and a chat, she began to blow me and rim me for the rest of the session, with her swallowing my second load. I then showered and fucked off.

My only negative with her is she comes across a  like a lost soul. Which made me feel sorry for her. Not her fault but that's the only negative I can think off. Otherwise, she'd be a bargain at 80£ a hour.

Really enjoyed my time and I would visit again. Enthusiastic, good looking, took direction well

Apologies for no adult work like. Doing the review on a android.

Offline bestbefore

Offline Sinz

Does anyone know the AW link?

It is linked at the top of the review, below the title

Offline bestbefore

It is linked at the top of the review, below the title
I see it... many thanks

vw

WTf is op reporting this for?   :crazy: :crazy:

Offline a1b2

Offline finn5555

First ever review

Hi

Felt the urge for a longer punt today so looked on AW and came across sexysc@arlett. No reviews but decided to take one for the team... :drinks: 1.5 hours at 90 pounds so seemed quite cheap

Booked her for 1.5 hours with Scarlett telling me she was working out of Finsbury Park travelodge. First ever shag at a Hotel so was a it nervous but decided to go with it.

Got lost and the poor girl had to direct me. She eventually found me after me wandering around like a lost fucking idiot.
First appearances were good. At least she wasn't a BBW which is what I was half expecting at that price. I would rate her as 6/10 which is fair for the price. She does have slightly stained front teeth but that didn't bother me. Might bother other punters so only fair I include it in my review.

Went to the traveldoge with no issues. Handed the money over and discussed what we could do!! The only thing she doesn't do is anal!!! So all DFK, OWO., rimming on me were all on offer. I was genuinely amazed.

So off she took her clothes. Now, at that price your not expecting a gym toned, 8 pack babe. When she took off her top, she had a slightly larger belly than expecting and some loose skin,  which i presume is from childbirth. Again, didn't bother me but might bother other people.

We began on the the bed with DFK. This was excellent and boy can this woman go deep!! Really enjoyed it as She was playing with my cock as well :P

After a bit of DFK, she went to blow me. She sucked that cock so well, it was almost worth it for the blowjob. Took direction well, was really good at listening to exactly how I wanted it... then the dirty bastard in me started to come out. I asked her if I could slap her and she was fine with it... obviously we agreed on the strength of the slap. And I also asked her if I could call her name.. again she was fine. So after some more blowjob, I asked to face fuck her; she agreed and she can take a fucking pounding to the face. Oh my god, she took and took a face fuck. Felt my cock was gonna break off at one point.

Then she began to rim me. Getting in there, right up my shitter. I have never been rimmed before so really fucking enjoyed Scarlett getting her dirty tongue right in there. As with the blowjob, I'd occasionally slap her (lightly I must add) and I would also DFK her. Dirty bastard I am, I know.

Then on with the condom. She rode me enthusiastically, reverse and normal CW and I did her doggy and mish.

I blew my load all over her face. After abit of a break and a chat, she began to blow me and rim me for the rest of the session, with her swallowing my second load. I then showered and fucked off.

My only negative with her is she comes across a  like a lost soul. Which made me feel sorry for her. Not her fault but that's the only negative I can think off. Otherwise, she'd be a bargain at 80£ a hour.

Really enjoyed my time and I would visit again. Enthusiastic, good looking, took direction well

Apologies for no adult work like. Doing the review on a android.

So you admit to being a tout  :dash:

Offline lewishamguy

Definitely the account hacked by a rival pimp. :sarcastic: