Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street girls in London  (Read 1974 times)

Pieman2242

I know it's risky but I'm looking for street girls in Kings cross,  where should I go?

Offline l4at

Not the greatest idea, my friend. Stick to AW.

Offline MLawro93

Not worth it mate. Getting a quality punt off the street is difficult. Better to go through AW and find what you fancy.

Pieman2242

Thats the thing tho, I know i can get better quality on AW but all i want i dirty and cheap and heard kings cross is good for that?

Offline The_Don

Offline pumps

just walk around there one night if you prefer to live dangerously..... simple as that really.

Offline Bigjack

Try Sussex garden there's always some round there usually around 3-5 girls

Offline nigel4498

Try Sussex garden there's always some round there usually around 3-5 girls
Crumbs  Are they still there.
I used to live around there in the 70's and my local was the Monkey Puzzle and they used to hang around at closing time hoping for a hook up.
Street girls , not a good idea  :thumbsdown:

Offline Titti Tatti

Was driving down Sussex Gardens very early one lovely Sunny Sunday morning, when my eyes were drawn towards a stunning pair of legs in a mini skirt walking towards me.

She must have noticed my attention because she span round and lifted her skirt as I passed and I could clearly see in the rear view mirror...everything.

Sadly I was not to be her last punt of the 'night'. It was at least 5 years before I did pay out for a girl, but the thoughts she put in my head were one of the three reasons I eventually decided I had to.