Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia - Hatfield  (Read 1239 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6580238) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline limarasa9

I saw Bia when she was in Hatfield last month.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: By text, quick response. Booked for 30 mins / £90. She sent the list of services by text. She also checked my age and nationality (I guess it was ethnicity that she was interested in).

Location: Apartment in Hatfield. Off road parking near by. Nice clean apartment. (Looks like she is in Cardiff atm)

The girl: Friendly, bubbly, can hold conversation. Nice, natural, big, soft boobs. Accurate pictures. Age may be around 25. Bit on the curvier side overall.

The act: Started with a bit of lap dance and allowed me to kiss her ass and kiss/suck/lick boobs during the dance which was nice and I enjoyed it. Went on to OW next and this is where it went a bit downhill for me. I wouldn’t say she had a good technique but it’s the condom that she used killed it for me. She used an extra safe, extra strong condom and after a while I started losing sensation of my little man. She tried for cow girl next but my little man was not getting hard. We then tried mish and I could get a few strokes in but then my little man went dead. She tried her best to revive him but to no avail. She wasn’t clock watching but I started to watch now because I didn’t want it to go beyond 30 minutes and cough up another £60 as I knew my little man was dead. Got dressed and left at 30 mins.

I chatted with her for a bit after I went home and she was friendly and had no objections to me chatting. Next day when my little man was back to his normal self, I really felt like an unfinished business with Bia and booked her again for 30 mins. She confirmed the booking but her responses were a bit cold compared to the previous day. So I made sure if she was ok to have the booking and she said she was not sure and she has other bookings and if I could come the next day. At this point i realised she may not be interested in seeing me again and cancelled the booking and did not bother to pursue any further.

I have rated her as positive as the girl was genuine and made her best effort.