Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ryan-Hair Thai Massage, Victoria  (Read 5652 times)

gamelghari

Has anyone tried this one out yet? 

It's in the basement under the hairdressers with young attractive Thai masseuse.

External Link/Members Only

40 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria SW1 W0RE
0207 828 2134

Cheers GG

yumyum3

I'd stop right there if I were you. This is a legit place. If you want your hair, nails etc. done or you want a professional massage then pay them a visit.

yorkshire123

Ryan-Hair, I would be very careful of the extras they charge  :lol:

(just in case you missed the joke, no I don't have any info on the place)

gamelghari

Did you try 'yumyum3' or just assume because of the set up in barber section?

yumyum3

gamelghari

The reason I ask is because a lot of places are legit until you are alone with the masseuse and a bargain is struck.

Offline closeshave

In a few weeks I'll need a haircut.  Will try them and then punt for a 30 min massage to see.

Huckleberry

Stop. Turn around and exit if you have any "extras" in mind.
I know the owner, Tony who runs the shop and the lady who rents the basement for Thai massage.  It is busy outlet for real massage and caters for ladies most of the time and few gents who are in need of thai massage.
Huck.

yumyum3

The reason I ask is because a lot of places are legit until you are alone with the masseuse and a bargain is struck.
Indeed, but that isn't the case here as Huck has pointed out.
I can't speak for the haircuts, but if you want a genuine Thai massage then go as it is good VFM. They have the proper massage tables and the ladies are skilled with their feet, standing on your back as well as using their hands and cracking your back: that's about as happy as the ending gets.  :)

gamelghari

Thanks folks ..... I'll knock that one off the list of places to try!

Offline Romeo_tango

I visited about two months ago to be honest looking for a legit massage as I had leg strain. Booked an hour massage for £45, pretty girl asigned to me, massage was ok then after 30 mins the girl said that she had to go as her shift was finished she was replaced by an older less attractive woman. However she gave me an excellent massage and her hands kept straying inside my towel and of course I was responding. With 10 mins to go she offer me a HR as an extra for £30, I agreed, she even include prostrate massage in the process. So no complaints.

yumyum3

I visited about two months ago to be honest looking for a legit massage as I had leg strain. Booked an hour massage for £45, pretty girl asigned to me, massage was ok then after 30 mins the girl said that she had to go as her shift was finished she was replaced by an older less attractive woman. However she gave me an excellent massage and her hands kept straying inside my towel and of course I was responding. With 10 mins to go she offer me a HR as an extra for £30, I agreed, she even include prostrate massage in the process. So no complaints.
Bullshit

Offline Romeo_tango

No bullshit, honestly that's exactly what happened.

LL

Bullshit
What I find harder to believe is that there exists an Asian massage parlour in central London where extras are not available from any of the masseuses.

Huckleberry

LL,
There are now dedicated genuine asian owned Thai massage & spa which offer no extras whatsoever as they attract more clients in real need of real massage therapy like one newly opened in Cricklewood, Siam thai massage.
All the girls there fully trained in Bangkok at massage school and proud to practice their art when they come here. So anyone seking anything else need to look elsewhere like Sala thai in Hendon.
H.

djames777

Hi,

Yes I went there couple of month's ago, read my report for info.

yumyum3

Hi,

Yes I went there couple of month's ago, read my report for info.
I did and it's bullshit  :rolleyes:

djames777

No not bullshit, I wouldn't waste my time writing a fantasy story.