Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Lucy L - Edinburgh  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Joe Tortolano

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her before? I’ve messaged her with a view to TOFTT.

Found a thread from last year, verified AW pic in the link but something about her profile has my spidy senses tingling but can’t put my finger on why. Anyway, have messaged her so will see what happens.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129736.0

Offline edinburgh

I have clocked her aw ad, too!  I have never, really, seen a more "angry" advertisement from a WG who is about to make money.  Apparently it is a sheer honour and privilege for a man to be allowed to pay 150 pounds for an hour to be with her.  Apparently this job pisses her off.  I would really like to hear from a lucky guy who has applied for this punt and admitted and came back alive.. :rolleyes:
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

More worthless spam from the local chump.  :crazy:

Can't say I'd ever seen her profile before a few days ago. Not my type but good luck, Joe. We could use some fresh talent up here.  :hi:

Offline Joe Tortolano

My message was read but no reply. She’s now up in Aberdeen so, back to trawling the Edinburgh wasteland again. I hae ma doots that the profile is genuine. Hope the Aberdeen punters have better luck than I did though.

MikeF84

Saw this ad and felt the same about ‘spidey senses’. Been to many girls who don’t want to be doing it when you get there not going to bother with someone who doesn’t even want to before you get there.  :dash: