Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: End of Dalry Road/ Start of Gorgie - basement Romanian flat  (Read 1148 times)

Online 3dinburgh

Anyone had any experience of this residence? Had a meet few months ago with a Romanaian called Vanessa I think, was suprisingly good, OWO, 69 and sex were all provided. Just wandering if anyone else has had a shot with any of the other girls in that flat? I believe External Link/Members Only is working there currently... Very tempted!!!

Offline loser

Anyone had any experience of this residence? Had a meet few months ago with a Romanaian called Vanessa I think, was suprisingly good, OWO, 69 and sex were all provided. Just wandering if anyone else has had a shot with any of the other girls in that flat? I believe External Link/Members Only is working there currently... Very tempted!!!
What attracted you to this Roma with no feedback?

Offline David1970

Why not do a review on the young lady?