Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rejecting a punt  (Read 1430 times)

Offline BLINDBOB25

Hi all I have not posted much on here but would like some advice of some fellow punters. Today I arranged a punt, got to the location then once inside the flat felt very nervous and insecure. I told the girl I was not staying. And proceeded to leave swiftly as I was leaving I was followed by another lady who said she was calling the police. I drove off only to get texts and calls saying I attacked the girl and they wanted the money. They also said they had my registration of the car.
Now this may be an illegal brothel as there may have been more than one girl there. What should I do HELP please gents

Offline hendrix

Can you post a link to this prossie?

Offline AnthG

1. Post a link to the AW profile in this topic

2. Then forget about it.

3. If you are really concerned get a new sim for your phone and throw away the old that you used to book her with.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

As others have said post the link and also bin your punting sim and swap.

Offline Silver Birch

2. Then forget about it.

3. If you are really concerned get a new sim for your phone and throw away the old that you used to book her with.

Exactly this, ESPECIALLY No1! Without it, this thread is pointless.

:bomb: HALF-TERM ALERT! :bomb:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:38:38 pm by Silver Birch »

Offline BLINDBOB25

It was off vivastreet gents

Offline AnthG

And just to add. Before you bin your sim. Have a look over this website to get ideas of getting rid of the credit on there.

External Link/Members Only

I would personally use it to buy Android games/apps from the play store.

There will still be a URL to her profile.

vw

In that case post the phone number and vivastreet link on here, many punters do a phone number search !

Put in review format if possible when you have time ! 

Offline AnthG

:bomb: HALF-TERM ALERT! :bomb:

The OP's issue actually sounded like the typical 'book a Romanian and this is what you will get' type situation to me to be honest.

Offline smiths

2. Then forget about it.

Yep, and in future park your car away from the WGs so they wont see your reg no. Punting in a brothel ISNT illegal for a punter to do anyway, its the pimp or the WGs if they are simply working together without a pimp who ARE breaking the law so very unlikely they will call the police.

And a link is needed so other punters on here are aware.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:47:53 pm by smiths »

Offline BLINDBOB25

I am an experienced punter hence the leaving, and when I phoned it was all English accents

vw

I am an experienced punter hence the leaving, and when I phoned it was all English accents

Phone number for them 07466676335

Offline BLINDBOB25

Not heard anything since, put a block on them, did get a call from another number but nothing since, hopefully all talk

Rod trotter

oring123

best if leaving say left wallet in car
saves a bad taste for wg !!

Andy61

Have to say that as an "experienced" punter what the hell are you doing going to see anyone with that profile?

if in doubt - get it on here and canvass some opinion.

That doesnt excuse their behaviour when you got there - but always best not to put yourself somewhere dodgy in the first place  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:26:56 pm by Andy61 »

Offline Buttons

Have to say that as an "experienced" punter what the hell are you doing going to see anyone with that profile?

if in doubt - get it on here and canvass some opinion.

That doesnt excuse their behaviour when you got there - but always best not to put yourself somewhere dodgy in the first place  :hi:

Link to profile says sexy little German, profile page says Asian......fuck me, what????

OP, don't sweat it, you walked so good on you. You posted the link, again good on you. You will hear nothing else from this low life.

Now go reward yourself for you clear thinking and presence of mind, by getting up to your nuts in guts with a well reviewed and rated professional sword swallower on here..... :hi:

oring123

Punting mostly down to research and gut feeling
To be frank that profile was total shite so you
Shoudnt be surprised
But of course when your dick takes control
All bets are off

Offline BLINDBOB25

Link to profile says sexy little German, profile page says Asian......fuck me, what????

OP, don't sweat it, you walked so good on you. You posted the link, again good on you. You will hear nothing else from this low life.

Now go reward yourself for you clear thinking and presence of mind, by getting up to your nuts in guts with a well reviewed and rated professional sword swallower on here..... :hi:

Thanks bud

Offline SamLP

Tell them to go fuck themselves and add you will show the police the messages where they demanded money and get them done for blackmail. They'll soon shut up as they're using scare tactics.