Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigtits Betti (again)  (Read 7902 times)

vw

Could you please explain how reviews backs up anyone's character?

SamLP has lots of credibility, something you lack !

Suspect you are a previous banned member bitter at loss of reviews against your name !

Offline Brazilian Martian

SamLP has lots of credibility, something you lack !

Suspect you are a previous banned member bitter at loss of reviews against your name !
+1

Offline SamLP

Offline andypandy7373

Lets just stop this pointless and nonsensical arguing. if anyone has a recent review of Betti please post it. thanks

Online The_Don

Lets just stop this pointless and nonsensical arguing. if anyone has a recent review of Betti please post it. thanks

3 posts only about 1 W/G  :bomb:

vw

Who made you admin ?

3 posts only about 1 W/G  :bomb:

Possibly her or a fanboy.  My bet is previous banned member.

Who made you admin ?

Possibly her or a fanboy.  My bet is previous banned member.

I wonder if she gives her loyal army of fan boys discounts or freebies as they do crazy things to promote her and her services

oring123

I wonder if she gives her loyal army of fan boys discounts or freebies as they do crazy things to promote her and her services

i sure she does and they all seem keen to keep doing it !
maybe thread should be locked or deleted ?

robbybox

I just saw Betti about an hour ago and had an awesome time. Place is easy to get to from DLR.

She said she might do this work for about 9 or so months.
Hey fellas. Does anybody know what the score is with Big Tits Betti's AW profile suddenly being inactive again? I was hoping to see her in a couple of week's time when i had a window of opportunity in London.
Shame some guys that perhaps could've helped me aren't about at the moment on this forum.
It would be nice to have genuine responses from interested parties only if you please.
Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
 :hi:

This woman has a real loyal fanbase do some of you wear I love Betti t shirts with matching hats. Talk about touting  :sarcastic:

vw

This woman has a real loyal fanbase do some of you wear I love Betti t shirts with matching hats. Talk about touting  :sarcastic:

You could design the fan club a Betti tattoo if they haven't already got one.   :lol: :lol:

You could design the fan club a Betti tattoo if they haven't already got one.   :lol: :lol:

Most def I will design a flash art piece for her followers I'm thinking a Hungarian flag with a love heart and the letter B next to it.  :thumbsup: