Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is punting a hobby, or is a perversion?  (Read 3619 times)

Online maxxblue

Fellow punters often refer to punting as a hobby.

Offenders often try to justify their crimes through what psychologists call 'cognitive distortions', which are basically excuses that have been created in order to justify certain actions. For example, a rapist might justify his actions by saying that she was dressed provocatively and wanted it anyway.

Although I am not comparing offenders with punters by any means (there are many examples of cognitive distortions, such as a fat boy walking into a cake shop, telling himself that he is just looking), when we refer to punting being a just hobby, are we deluding ourselves - is it really a perversion?

DaveMugabe

DaveMugabe

Or are you saying that paying for sex is a perversion?

DaveMugabe

I never try to justify my actions.  I enjoy fucking, I dont think thats perverted.

I pay for it because it makes life less complicated - nothing pervy about that.

I could go out an lie and charm some young thing to bed (I have done that in my younger days).  I would class that as pervy (dont do it now).

If I went out and fucked a donkey tied down to the railings of a railway underpass with dried red chillies rubbed onto the donkeys arse, that would be perverted - I dont do that.

Please explain and elaborate on your question.

Offline iPad3

No issue for me, it's a hobby and I'm a pervert!!.......job done!

Online maxxblue

I'm not saying either.

I'm asking a question.

When I first started punting I was nervous beforehand and guilty afterwards.

Now, I don't give a fuck.

I've become sensitised to it.

I just wonder if we are all becoming sensitised to punting, and we are minimising what it is by calling it a hobby?

I was asking the question, rather than making a statement.

What are people's views?

DaveMugabe

Thats the point - I dont understand your question.

I just cant understand where the perversion might possibly be.

Its like saying I sleep at night, is it a necessity of is it a perversion.  I mean wtf?

Online maxxblue

In your next job interview, would you explain your hobbies as theatre, walking, and punting?

vorian

In your next job interview, would you explain your hobbies as theatre, walking, and punting?

It is just a word some people use, I really would not try to read to much into a word.

Online maxxblue

I never try to justify my actions.  I enjoy fucking, I dont think thats perverted.

I could go out an lie and charm some young thing to bed (I have done that in my younger days).  I would class that as pervy (dont do it now).

If I went out and fucked a donkey tied down to the railings of a railway underpass with dried red chillies rubbed onto the donkeys arse, that would be perverted - I dont do that.

I like chillies, and I like donkies. Not sure about waiting around a railway underpass though.

DaveMugabe

No. I dont like theatre or walking.

I dont have to reveal any of my hobbies to all and sundry. Just because I dont consider it perversion doesnt mean I would choose to broadcast it.  I usually have a shit about twice a day.  Never once mentioned it at a job interview, yet I dont consider having a shit to be perverted.

Online maxxblue

Maybe that's why I can't get a job!

Offline smiths

Fellow punters often refer to punting as a hobby.

Offenders often try to justify their crimes through what psychologists call 'cognitive distortions', which are basically excuses that have been created in order to justify certain actions. For example, a rapist might justify his actions by saying that she was dressed provocatively and wanted it anyway.

Although I am not comparing offenders with punters by any means (there are many examples of cognitive distortions, such as a fat boy walking into a cake shop, telling himself that he is just looking), when we refer to punting being a just hobby, are we deluding ourselves - is it really a perversion?

My punting is a pastime i enjoy as its fun when the punt is good.

DaveMugabe

Im laughing so much I might wake the missus up!!

nite all

Online webpunter

Im laughing so much I might wake the missus up!!

nite all

Enjoy it when you curl one out in the morning.  Get the 1st of the day out of your system
Brilliant on UKP tonight in the last hour or two.  Ace
I'm off-ski too

Online maxxblue

Enjoy it when you curl one out in the morning.  Get the 1st of the day out of your system
Brilliant on UKP tonight in the last hour or two.  Ace
I'm off-ski too

It's coz the North East lads are out!

vorian

Don't you mean the South East lads  :D

Online maxxblue

Online webpunter

Well impressed with the NE
Suppose you boys need a diversion as its going pete-tong on the footy front !
I'm a southern softie [well unless i'm with the AW girlies]
Until the next time...

Offline Daffodil

No. I dont like theatre or walking.

I dont have to reveal any of my hobbies to all and sundry. Just because I dont consider it perversion doesnt mean I would choose to broadcast it.  I usually have a shit about twice a day.  Never once mentioned it at a job interview, yet I dont consider having a shit to be perverted.

Sounds like you consider having a shit to be a hobby  :wacko:

circusbizarre

Sailormack

Mugabedave

How old is this donkey :unknown:

Offline johnDpunter

i just like variety + sex, and i'm a bit of a perve sometimes... who knows? ... who cares?

charley11

When I first started fucking donkeys a few years ago I thought it was perverted, now I guess I am desensitised to it

Sailormack

When I first started fucking donkeys a few years ago I thought it was perverted, now I guess I am desensitised to it

I suppose if you've seen some of those old pro$$ies over on SAAFE and PN it might be difficult to tell the difference if you have your eyes closed. :unknown:

But there's always the smell off the pro$$ie, that would give the game away  :vomit:

charley11

I don't think there is anything perverted about it.  Having sex is the one number primary thing we are on this planet for.  For some of us this is part of the way we do it, if the female race is not interested in providing a guy with enough or any sex then thats what you do.  Fortunately there are some that for a small fee will satisfy us.

The thing is it is not "socially acceptable".  We are expected to find a long term partner and have regularly satisfying sex with them for the rest of our lives.  it doesnt happen to everyone.  Judging by the high numbers of men with this "hobby" its a pretty common issue.  The guilt or disgust mentioned earlier by one post is I think from social pressure more than anything else

Rochdull lad

What charley said.

As for "hobby",

My punting is a pastime i enjoy as its fun when the punt is good.

That's the word I always use, too.  I can't think of a better way of passing the time! :yahoo:

dilettante

Wow, what a fertile imagination you've got, Dave, the mind boggles!! ;)

LL

From the Cambridge English Dictionary
External Link/Members Only

hobby
noun [C]     /ˈhɒb.i/ US  /ˈhɑː.bi/
an activity that someone does for pleasure when they are not working:
Ben's hobby is restoring vintage motorcycles.

So my conclusion after reading that is that punting is indeed a hobby.

pierrot

For me its a hobby, some men like to collect stamps others like to go to footy on a Saturday, personally I like to have premier league sex with beautiful girls.

Nimrod

I see it as an activity. In the main, I would describe stamp collecting as a hobby, but going to the theatre as an activity. The difference is not quantitative (how often you do it) but the manner in which you do it. Stamp collectors work from lists, have albums, and maintain data regarding their activities. Theatregoers, for the most part, just go to the theatre and enjoy themselves when the mood takes them. Of course, rules are there to be broken. There are some punters who catalogue the girls they've seen and spend undue time planning future visits. These people, I would say, are hobbyists. (Personally, I'd also say they're quite sad). I daresay there are hobbyist theatregoers, too, who collect programmes, ticket stubs, and the like. But I imagine they're the minority, just as I imagine hobbyist punters are the minority among our kind. I think most punters are probably opportunists who enjoy the activity, grab the chance to indulge when it arises, but otherwise lead pretty normal lives with regard to paid sex. I know what I do is a bit "out there" for most people, I don't really give a fuck what they think...I simply scratch the itch when I feel moved to do so. But I have no interest in keeping a record of what I do and I rarely think back to any girl except the vanishingly small number who have been really good.

Offline smiths

I don't think there is anything perverted about it.  Having sex is the one number primary thing we are on this planet for.  For some of us this is part of the way we do it, if the female race is not interested in providing a guy with enough or any sex then thats what you do.  Fortunately there are some that for a small fee will satisfy us.

The thing is it is not "socially acceptable".  We are expected to find a long term partner and have regularly satisfying sex with them for the rest of our lives.  it doesnt happen to everyone.  Judging by the high numbers of men with this "hobby" its a pretty common issue.  The guilt or disgust mentioned earlier by one post is I think from social pressure more than anything else

You are right here in my opinion. What the government wants is for people to couple up, have kids, get a mortgage and jobs and thus pay their taxes and bills like good citizens and thus less likely to cause trouble for them as they hope. What they dont want are guys to side step all or some of this by being able to punt with no strings. That undermines the fabric of society as they see it. Of course the feminist antis see it that we as punters are exploiting WGs, and any that choose to be WGs must have been abused or on drugs.

My view on this is i do what suits me, not what society thinks is acceptable. Throughout history those that shape and make our laws have been doing what they wished to. The old "do as i say, not as i do" thinking. Fuck that, i have zero interest in what surpreme hypocrites dictate.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
From the Cambridge English Dictionary
External Link/Members Only

hobby
noun [C]     /ˈhɒb.i/ US  /ˈhɑː.bi/
an activity that someone does for pleasure when they are not working:
Ben's hobby is restoring vintage motorcycles.

So my conclusion after reading that is that punting is indeed a hobby.
I'm sure a few members on here like servicing vintage bikes.