Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxurious Eden in Bristol  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A tasty Polish prossie.  :rose: Shame she only does massage.  :(

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are we sure it's not Sophie Ellis Bextor?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:39:10 pm by Roth »

Offline shooter

Saw her last week-think she used to work as Deluxe Lauren. Redcliffe flat. Absolute stunner no FS or oral-B2B massage & HR. Was excellent. Will write review if I get time

Offline Roth

Saw her last week-think she used to work as Deluxe Lauren. Redcliffe flat. Absolute stunner no FS or oral-B2B massage & HR. Was excellent. Will write review if I get time

Fuck!  That's Deluxe Lauren? :unknown: She's fucking divine!  :rose: :rose: :rose:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Notice she offers "Receiving Oral"...........anyone know if that's the case ?

Offline shooter

here is some more detail:

She is very similar to the profile pic, even if not genuine (don't know). 

I got impression that she "might" offer more services - it was a full on massage, lovely tits, lots of breathing and grinding.  Asked if she had a profile before and she said she did on AW but it got cancelled but that she had on on viva street and gumtree?  She is brunette quite tall, big round natural breasts, very shapely, nice arse.

No idea why she has stopped offering FS but when I asked "Do you ever do more services?" she sort of mumbled and said "Now no only massage" and it was spelled out on the text they sent beforehand (No oral or sex).  Don't know why but I just thought she might offer more.  Im tempted to go back next time in town to find out  :D :D

She has an amazing body and if it is Loren, then Im gutted I didn't get to see her before.  :dash: :dash:

She also mentioned having worked in Finezil Reach and another place that I didn't know but she said near bus station, if that helps. 

She said she is in Bristol until 20 feb

This is the reviews I was thinking of, Im nearly sure its the same lass.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64777.msg826786;topicseen#msg826786

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80369.msg998575;topicseen#msg998575

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:24:46 pm by shooter »

Offline SmokeEater

I saw her about 6 months ago and almost positive that's her. Think that pic may of been in her pg back then.

Don't think she looked quite as slim as that as that when I saw her but still had an amazing body and was one of my best punts.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I saw her last summer and that is definitely her.
She's lovely
Good massage too
Plus she had me hard after my first pop quicker than any other WG.
 :thumbsup:
I can't ever get through to her on her number though
 :dash:

Offline Terenas

I saw her last year when she was offering the full service. I thought she was excellent. I am very disappointed that she's no longer offering the full service. Maybe she'll change her mind?? We can but hope!