Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Massage - Dorchester  (Read 842 times)

Offline JamMasta

I'm booked in again and have become a regular. Just wondering who's got what there and which girl is the best to see. I've yet to see the older lady who I believe is the owner, although I think your more likely to get better extras off the other girls.

Best I've got so far was OWO and B2B for 60, haven't got that again and asked a few times but got shot down.

Do you reckon if you rock up with loads of cash and flash it from the wallet at the start your more incline to get some better extras?

Haven't been to any other massage joints so don't really fully know the rules. However I have read stories on here of people getting F/S in massage places, not Dorchester tho.

Offline houseboot

I'm booked in again and have become a regular. Just wondering who's got what there and which girl is the best to see. I've yet to see the older lady who I believe is the owner, although I think your more likely to get better extras off the other girls.

Best I've got so far was OWO and B2B for 60, haven't got that again and asked a few times but got shot down.

Do you reckon if you rock up with loads of cash and flash it from the wallet at the start your more incline to get some better extras?

Haven't been to any other massage joints so don't really fully know the rules. However I have read stories on here of people getting F/S in massage places, not Dorchester tho.

If you've got loads of cash why don't you book someone who advertises the services you want?

If you go to a shop, whether Chinese or Thai, then expect to be disappointed if you are looking for extras.

They advertise MASSAGE.

Most, but certainly not all, will offer HE but not all ladies in the same shop will do so.

Some will offer B2B.

A few will offer oral but that is rare.

Occasionally someone will offer FS but if that is what you're after then go and do your research on AW.

If you go in a shop, any shop, "flashing the cash" then you're more likely be shown the door than to get what you seem to want.

Offline Rimmerhard

I would suggest that if you flashing the cash you have more chance of being ripped off. Especially when cock is ruling the brain. Who did you get ow with may I ask .

Offline JamMasta

It's was with some lady who was from Bournemouth but was there helping out. Didn't get a name or if I did I can't remember.

Offline Rimmerhard

JamMasta do you know if Cece is back I was told November. Saw her once back in July  an absolute gem