Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage salon Ferndale road, Swindon  (Read 1606 times)

chitchat

External Link/Members Only

Visited last night and after spending ages finding a street parking place managed to settle down on the sofa in reception. Text in advance and a nice quick response saying Susan and Katie available if I hurried. 225 Ferndale Road, Swindon. 07557 536 686

Nice and clean  reception but had to wait a good 5 minutes before anyone appeared. No choice of girls but one on offer, I can't remember if she said her name as accent was a bit strong and I really struggled to understand her at first. Dressed in tight top and gym type trousers, probably would have been better in a dress as although not huge I wouldn't argue with her on a dark night!! I reckon mid 40's but face looks like it might have had some work done or her pony tail was super tight. Agreed for 30 minute massage for £30. Room was ok, standard really, but a tad cool for me. Not offered a shower despite one being in the room. Stripped off, standard rub rub rub on the back, no great technique and very little chat despite me asking a few questions. Rolled over and asked if I wanted more relaxation, she wasn't really doing it for me so agreed £20 for HE but not sure what else was on offer but didn't thing I was strong enough for B2B even if it was ;-).  Not really that easy to have a feel as nothing removed and to be honest didn't feel that tempted. Duly administered and all a bit clinical to be honest although she did tell me to lie and relax after and gave some soothing nice strokes and told me not to rush and to relax to shower if I wanted.

Not a bad experience but won't rush back unless there are more girls, which she indicated there would be. £50 with someone more attractive would be worth it as nice little venue that is discreet. :-)

Offline jester360

I remember Katie  :scare: .... Still can feel the chill in my spine ...!!

Offline houseboot

Discreet?

Last week Jester360 said:-

"Location: Ferndale Road Swindon - in front of a traffic signal so basically you cant hide yourself  :("

An earlier report stated:-

"Premises 3/5 - let's get the negatives out of the way: the shop is situated next to a traffic light so you will have to walk past any cars that have stopped plus any pedestrians. The shop has a glass front so anyone can see you if they peer in"

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:41:06 pm by houseboot »

chitchat

It's a really quiet road, think it's actually Whitehouse road and not Ferndale,  and I agree it's by the lights but it's hardly a busy area and also only door is glass, the window is covered in big stickers so you can't see in really. :-) 

billybloo

Been in here a few times, shop is like everyone says on a main road so in rush hour it is normally busy but later on it is fairly quiet, glass front so you can see in when walking past but on my last visit I was taken to a room out the back to wait for 10 or so minutes. There is parking at the rear but not advisable as there is a second hand shop on the corner and there are always people in and out.  In this room I was taken there was a bed and it was messy, I think it is where the girls go when they dont have any clients.  I was amused to see a airer with numerous pairs of skimpy knickers on their drying.  I have seen the owner and a couple of others, massage has always been good and b2b and hj always on offer, I have no complaints.  A fellow review said fs was on offer here but I have never been offered it.  Worth a visit as friendly staff and cost is on a par with everyone else, only downside is the location if you are local and worried about being seen.  If you dont mind that though or you are just passing through then they are worth a visit, f