Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yo Yo FBSM Bristol  (Read 2437 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

I made a booking via text to see YoYo after reading about her on this site.

YoYo is a milfy Chinese woman in her 40's. The massage is on a table, in a bedroom, with en-suite bathroom.
The massage itself was a 7/10. During our chat I told her that I have had a lot of massages and that Chinese were my favourite. She worked at four different shops for the same company, south of London, before moving to Bristol.

After about 30 minutes she started the tickles and reach under. Flipped and asked me if I wanted anything extra. Agreed on B2B for £40. She stripped, climbed on top and put her boobs into my mouth. She has a decent body and natural breasts with responsive nipples.
I told her that I loved sucking Chinese pussy. She said "yes please", and we moved to the bed. Nice, meaty, clean, shaved pussy. She enjoyed my attention. Moved back to the table for her to finish me off with a good HJ.
She did offer me the chance of two other girls working there to join in for the extras.
This will be taken up for a 30 minute session in the near future.

Checked the time on leaving and I had been inside for 80 minutes.

Offline bfl

Had a massage from Yo Yo last week. Fuck me it hurt lol it was more of a sports massage. Sorted me right out