Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate_Desire in Bristol  (Read 722 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks tasty and number up but she might just be camming? :unknown:  Been around on AW for nearly 18 months but nothing about her on UKP.  :(

Offline lostworld

Saw her last night...had a great time!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:43:33 am by lostworld »

Offline Roth

Saw her last night...had a great time!

Will you do a review please Timmit?

Dave12345UK

Just got back from seeing Chocolate_Desire aka Karina.

It was a mixed experience. I liked her. Apartment was quite tricky to find as the sat nat brought to the wrong side of a fence which meant I couldn't access the apartment despite walking round. I wouldn't normally mind about this, but when I arrived Karina told me we couldn't do the 1 hr booking as I was now half an hour late.

Problem was we agreed £100 for 1 hr and now she was asking for £90 for 30 minutes. That didn't strike me as a good deal and I wasn't very pleased about the half an hour time limit. Eventually we agreed on £80 for 30 minutes, which I was okay with, but this could easily of ended badly.

Anyway, the meet itself was quite good. She is attractive however has a very strict policy of no kissing with tongues and giving her oral. This was really disappointing.

However, her next punter never arrived and in the end we got carried away and she relaxed her kissing / oral policy a little bit. I ended up getting nearly an hour for the £80 and we texted afterwards about meeting again.

Overall, I'd say be careful with this one. She is attractive and a nice person, but if you want oral / kissing or you end up being late, this punt could go very badly.

Offline Roth

Just got back from seeing Chocolate_Desire aka Karina.

It was a mixed experience. I liked her. Apartment was quite tricky to find as the sat nat brought to the wrong side of a fence which meant I couldn't access the apartment despite walking round. I wouldn't normally mind about this, but when I arrived Karina told me we couldn't do the 1 hr booking as I was now half an hour late.

Problem was we agreed £100 for 1 hr and now she was asking for £90 for 30 minutes. That didn't strike me as a good deal and I wasn't very pleased about the half an hour time limit. Eventually we agreed on £80 for 30 minutes, which I was okay with, but this could easily of ended badly.

Anyway, the meet itself was quite good. She is attractive however has a very strict policy of no kissing with tongues and giving her oral. This was really disappointing.

However, her next punter never arrived and in the end we got carried away and she relaxed her kissing / oral policy a little bit. I ended up getting nearly an hour for the £80 and we texted afterwards about meeting again.

Overall, I'd say be careful with this one. She is attractive and a nice person, but if you want oral / kissing or you end up being late, this punt could go very badly.

Good Intel Dave. :drinks:  How about putting up a review? :unknown: