Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetMONIQUE (Kings Cross)  (Read 4625 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
FK
DFK
Kissing
Hand job
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid  :unknown: ), her is English is very good, she clearly been in the UK for sometime.

Location: Small top floor flat on side road (lots of steps). Bedroom has nice mirrors, different levels of lighting, a small chair, clean and fit for use. Bathroom is very small (see below but it is kings cross and London has some silly price for rent)
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30 / 08:30 - 13:30, parking outside pay and display (£4.30 PH)
Tube = Kings Cross, a 5min walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show her face but the body is accurate.

The girl: Short to Mid blondish hair, size 6, 5.4, Mid to Late 20s, Fake tits, nice body, good to attractive looking W/G  (see below for more detail)  :)

Plus + English is very good and she didn't over converse. Service and attitude. Cow girl was very good and she got totally sweaty (which is a positive for me, due to her work rate) OWO was good and Hand job / CIM finish was spot on.

Neutral Have to agree with (and even thou I had read this, I still couldn't avoid it)

Bathroom: 5/10. Tiny – you could not swing a cat in their.
Shower 6/10: one of those electric ones which took a minute to calibrate. Started by freezing my nuts off then burnt me.

To add:
I turned up early and had to wait a little bit (but got a text at the agreed time for final details). She allows time between booking and no clock watching, not rushed at all.

Over the course of the punt, as the action progressed. Her war-paint (not heavy levels of make up, I mite add) disappeared or was removed, when I showered. I turned on the main (bedroom) light and I noticed how seductive and attractive she looked with out it. I like the Natural look (don't get me wrong, war paint is good). And I'm sure she turn heads with or with out it. But she looked natural beautifully (IMO), matched with her service and attitude. I can understand all the positive feed back and reviews.

She has added lots of nice little touches to the flat and clearly wants punters to feel welcomed and relaxed  :thumbsup:

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:47:12 am by The_Don »

scorpion61

Thanks. Have her as my plan B if my visit to X Sophie tonight falls through. She will then move up to plan A for next punt.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good review as always The Don. Another edging up the hotlist. Thanks for sharing.

d00fer

Nice review Don, reminds me that I need to pay Monique a repeat visit

Offline droplet

I remember she had big scars around her belly. Evidence of child birth. How old is she? She looked like a woman in her late 20s or early 30s.

Offline bediscrete

Profile gone. Anyone know what has happened to her? I was looking to book her :(

Offline claretandblue

Profile gone. Anyone know what has happened to her? I was looking to book her :(
hope not!she is a great girl!

Offline The_Don

Update:

SweetMONIQUE (Earls Court SW10)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
Kissing
FK
DFK
Hand job
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, Monque English is good.

Location: Small flat Side road. Bedroom, clean, Small to medium, Low bed (head board makes some noise). on suite bathroom with a shower (no bath) and some toiletries.
Permit zones (08:30 - 22:00 Mon-Fri  and  08:30 - 18:30 Sat) Pay and display near by
Tube = Earl's Court +10 mins walk, Train: West Brompton 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: No face pictures the body shots are fair

The girl: Short to Mid blondish hair, size 6, 5.4, Mid to Late 20s to early 30s, Fake tits, nice body, attractive looking W/G

Plus + Good (willing) attitude and service (IMO). Worked hard to make me pop. No clock watching.

I will add:

Monique in a new location (but I've been to this flat before). Kings Cross was closer (for me) but the new flat is better.

CIM is now £20 extra, thus I didn't use this service!

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bediscrete

Thanks The Don
Also saw her recently on your recommendation
Will post a positive review when opportunity permits

Offline The_Don

Also saw her recently on your recommendation
Will post a positive review when opportunity permits

Good to hear she offered you a good service and thanks (in advanced) for the forthcoming review!

Offline claretandblue

Good to hear she offered you a good service and thanks (in advanced) for the forthcoming review!
Thanks for the update, hopefully I will get a chance to see her again at some point  :hi: