Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baan Thai Strawberry Hill  (Read 6403 times)

Offline fartknocker

I went to Baan Thai at Strawberry Hill yesterday, I made an appointment the previous day to see Mae, all agreed for a 30 minutes booking.
When I arrived the guy on reception said it was Plare that I would be with but she also uses Mae as her name. Rather strange I thought? Plare told me that Mae doesn't work there any more.
Can any of you regulars tell me if this is right, as I was feeling like no one was telling the truth.

fredpunter

Can't answer I'm afraid but was she good at what she did?
I've never seen the same one twice when I've been (maybe 4 or 5 times) but they have all given a good massage ... some were prettier than others though ...

Offline fartknocker

This was my first visit, so I can't compare to anything or any other girl. She was a Philippine girl, and as she said, 30 minutes is not long enough for a good massage and HE. She was fairly pretty, but Jasmine was seeing another guy and she looked really nice.
I was more than happy with her wanking though!

Offline Jjohn7060

I got told the same thing last time i went. That mae dont work there anymore. Will try again in a week or so

Offline Bigboy247

Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline fartknocker

Plare told me that Mae had left, why would she say that if she actually was Mae?

This place is full of mystery!

Offline Top Dog

Maybe because the place got raided a while back and they are being bit cautious with new clients 

Offline Rupert

How was place with extras and looks wise

Offline fartknocker

The place is very welcoming, the guy on reception was friendly and it felt okay being led to the massage room by Plara.
As it was my first time, I guess I thought she would be dressed a bit sexy, but she was in white top and trousers, very clinical look.
I did as advised on here and left a £20 note on view which led to her offering hr which was really good, helped by her soft voice which eventually asked if I was going to cum for her. Really sexy!

Offline Bigboy247

Did you manage to get the name of the masseuse?

Offline Stickitin

Thai girl has more than one name shocker.....

Non story....

Offline fartknocker

Yes, stickitin is right! Her name was Plare, but I believe she may have been known by another name.
But if, no when, I go again I shall ask for Jasmine. She (if that's her real name?) looked well nice as she walked off with another guy.

Offline andist

Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years

Offline fartknocker

I asked Plare about Mae and she said that she has left Baan Thai. Why, if she actually is Mae, would she say that?
What is it with all this mystery??

Offline andist

Offline Bigboy247

Does Sonia go by a different name now?

Offline Bigboy247

Has anyone seen Pinky? Any feedback?

Offline jstrong

Sounds like a new person to me. Never heard about Pinky over there. If you try, please let us know.

Davee

my recall is that pinky and mikki/nikki are owners and are work there still. this two are verry beautiful and has done good handjob before for me.  i thhinks plear is mae she work this shop maybe 2 year -  i thinks she make new name. she is  do extra more than hand job. maybe she change name again already?

Offline Rupert

Speedy12

This was my first visit, so I can't compare to anything or any other girl. She was a Philippine girl, and as she said, 30 minutes is not long enough for a good massage and HE. She was fairly pretty, but Jasmine was seeing another guy and she looked really nice.
I was more than happy with her wanking though!

Are they all Philippine girls here?

Offline Ozy84

my recall is that pinky and mikki/nikki are owners and are work there still. this two are verry beautiful and has done good handjob before for me.  i thhinks plear is mae she work this shop maybe 2 year -  i thinks she make new name. she is  do extra more than hand job. maybe she change name again already?

Aaaalllright Dave!

Offline Bigboy247

I saw Mikki on Saturday - she is indeed young and very beautiful.

Offline djdj

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:15:46 pm by djdj »

Davee

Hej Guys - i am in Twickenham soon, i am thinking visiting Baan Thai again. Could be good to hear any news on girls there now.  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Hej Guys - i am in Twickenham soon, i am thinking visiting Baan Thai again. Could be good to hear any news on girls there now.  :thumbsup:

Tell us about your adventures while you've been away

Offline andist