Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork with a disability  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Fitzjew

Hi lads,

Do not shoot or question why...   This is obviously for their AW Services

I need some recommendations of any Aw with a physical disability... I.e. Dwarfism, in a wheelchair etc.
Simple request I should think.  Good day

Provide links please

Offline KingCrowley

There was a lady in Shepherds Bush area in a wheelchair a while ago giving blowies in the mall toilets. Can't remember her name or link maybe someone else knows more.

Offline LLPunting

What searches have you tried in AW?

Online Waterhouse

I imagine a lot of the established, reliable and quality girls will not have an issue with the majority of common disabilities.  Where the challenge may lie I suspect will be with access and facilities, primarily access.  If you can plan ahead and overcome that, then I think you'll be onto a good thing with one of the well reviewed and better ladies you can find using the search on here, there are a fair few girls who do cater for this and know how to make deliver a memorable booking for those with disabilities.

Offline Steve2

I imagine a lot of the established, reliable and quality girls will not have an issue with the majority of common disabilities.  Where the challenge may lie I suspect will be with access and facilities, primarily access.  If you can plan ahead and overcome that, then I think you'll be onto a good thing with one of the well reviewed and better ladies you can find using the search on here, there are a fair few girls who do cater for this and know how to make deliver a memorable booking for those with disabilities.

He's looking for a girl with a disability

Online Waterhouse

Offline s0whatsnew?

There used to be a Jamaican lady in a wheelchair and with just one leg, working in Edgware.   I did speak with her but ended up not seeing her, don't know if she's still working.   

Offline doctor1975

TinyTia on Adultwork, a dwarf, looks like a good punt but a trek too far for me!

Online Waterhouse

TinyTia on Adultwork, a dwarf, looks like a good punt but a trek too far for me!
No such name that I can find.  Do you have her AW link?

Offline Fletch747

There was a lady in Shepherds Bush area in a wheelchair a while ago giving blowies in the mall toilets. Can't remember her name or link maybe someone else knows more.
Tinytitstara = profile gone. Looked a strange arrangement at the time. Maybe Westfield loos too busy this time of year.
External Link/Members Only

Offline advent2016

How much of a disability?
There was a girl in Hackney a few years back who had a false (removable ) leg who gave an excellent BJ.
Do dwarves count? 

Online Waterhouse

Do dwarves count?
I guess, so long as they were taught their tables and the three Rs at school.   :lol:

Offline Fitzjew

There was a girl in Hackney a few years back who had a false (removable ) leg who gave an excellent BJ.
Do dwarves count?

Yeah sure .suggest some