Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Affordable overnight punts in Europe  (Read 1144 times)

Offline thebadooboy

A recent trip to Poland showed me that there are cheap overnight punts available in Europe (about £400 or less). It is something else being able to fuck a nubile lady, go out, sleep with her and then get her to take care of your morning wood before leaving you. Now apart from Poland, does anyone have any experience of good value overnight punts elsewhere in mainland Europe, probably with semipros? Also keen to hear if you had such experience on Seeking.com

Offline alexdragona8

I've tried in Romania with seeking.com but it also seems to be expensive / western Europe prices - 500 for just 2-3 hours. Did you find the girls in Poland on Seeking? I've asked on seeking in Poland and some asked 1000 while others were ok with 500. Curious to know what strategy you applied to find the semi-pros.

Offline thebadooboy

£300 overnight seems to yield good results
External Link/Members Only

I tried to look at other poor European countries Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria etc but none were cheaper than Poland.

Offline a203203

i pay 600 eur for overnight with my brazilian regular in lisbon. but i am not sure if you can get the same deal with most indies.

Offline vindici

Poland and Ukraine (if you are brave enough)