Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: honey_nicol - Basingstoke - surely someone must have???  (Read 862 times)

Offline dooby111

Have had my eye on this profile for aaaages but absolutely no reviews........her and another girl move around consistently, seems the same person on the phone, polite accomodating - never quite close enough to home for me to travel all the way for a TOFT, but in my eternal search for a skinny who does anal could be good......

has aaaaanyone seen her????
External Link/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She's Romanian and offers bareback :thumbsdown:

Offline bhudda

Offline dooby111

yes fair points (altho the blocked feedback must be recent) - but they have been touring and obviously working in the same locations for nearly 2 years....they must provide an ok service to survive.......ok ok i take that back, there are plenty of mugs out there who will just p&d maybe but just was intrigued to see if anyone had any dealings.....

Offline contentguy

yes fair points (altho the blocked feedback must be recent) - but they have been touring and obviously working in the same locations for nearly 2 years....they must provide an ok service to survive.......ok ok i take that back, there are plenty of mugs out there who will just p&d maybe but just was intrigued to see if anyone had any dealings.....

Just checked your reviews, 3:5 negatives.

I appreciate them, but seriously considering this SP, with markers for:
- Romanian
- Bareback
- And just to reinforce that Unprotected Sex ticked too
- And she so sh*t that her one review is hidden
- And her likes list is short, suggesting (to me) that anal bareback and such are ... 

I’ve said enough, if £ is the issue, have a decent FBSM, but I wouldn’t touch her with yours!

Guy

Offline dooby111

fair enough Guy - was just curious.  If nothing else how someone can be so shit and still working

Offline bhudda

fair enough Guy - was just curious.  If nothing else how someone can be so shit and still working

Perhaps people who find it hard to accept she must be so shit if she is still working keep her in business. If ever you meet one of these people give them a slap to bring them to their senses.

Offline mh

She wouldn't even show up in my local searches at all as she has a "likes" of bareback. But even without that filter, the profile isn't enticing.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Because I can imagine many punters like to bareback girls but don't want to leave feedback (i.e. an electronic trail to their AW id that will damage future bookings). From your continued interest in this SP, should we conclude you are one of these guys?
If you search her AW ID there are are links to a group of touring girls leading the speculation of being trafficked/pimped. Best of luck with that one.

Offline dooby111

thanks for your concern guys......it was just a question, I think I have the answer now  :wacko: