Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional Massage with HE Mid Sussex  (Read 3285 times)

Offline badmadboy

Does anyone know of a Professional female Masseur in/around Crawley/HH area, i.e. one with a genuine massage website - so the OH won't get suspicious ? Ideally towards the younger end of the age range, but I'm not expecting too much choice.

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

is a genuine web site.

I'm sure your OH won't be suspicious ... she'll totally understand.

Offline badmadboy

LOL yes, just I was looking for - do they do outcalls ?

Offline Sussexguk40

Offline Sussexguk40

Allure massage Horsham 👍

Offline lordfab

Lenka massage Horsham

Good afternoon..

New to all of this... is Lenka providing HR ?

The website looks very professional and legit.... But if she does... it would be good to know

Thank you

Offline Sussexguk40

Offline lordfab

Yes Lenka does hand relief

Thank you very much.. I believe I got to ask once there and not over the phone or text

Offline Sussexguk40

She will know what you want lol your male 😂 haha

Offline azurian

Have read the these comments looks interesting as fairly local to me,( but far enough away to be discreet). Have read site all looks very genuine health massage so my question is does anyone have any first hand experience of any alternative services, reviews etc. Will she offer just a straight he finish no sexy dressing, no touching etc, any further info gratefully received please. Thanks guys.

Offline Ed R

External Link/Members Only

is a genuine web site.

I'm sure your OH won't be suspicious ... she'll totally understand.

lol. The website is full of pics of nude B2B, your OH will love that.

In fact Tranquillity are great, I've only ever seen Anna - in a hut in the garden! - and she is fantastic, lots of attention to balls and arse, great finish where she puts her knee up on the table as she's wanking you/stroking your gooch and silently invites you to handle her pussy. That gets me off every time!
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Birdy

Has anyone had a massage with hr from lenka